You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobberdog

thanks Tony, yeah it was pretty much like that yesterday, had my little girl so hard to fly and keep an eye on her, and with the circumstances was trying to keep her mind busy so she would not dwell on the loss,

Tony

Staff member
Ugh, I over slept today. Nothing like not getting my fill of coffee before heading out for work... :sad2:

Tony

Staff member
Just saw that helidirect is selling iChargers now. I'm glad I DIDN'T get mine from them. I paid $159 for mine, they want $195 for the same charger. I think not :chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
I swear, I can't have an easy day. Maybe when I retire, draw a pention and can just sit and do nothing while my bills are paid. Yeah, I'm still 30 years from that... ugh.

Karubah

Back on after 4 weeks.feels great to be home even if it is only for 5 days. Now to charge a few batteries up and see if my thumbs still work. ( thoughts going through the back of my mind, JUST DON't CRASH !!! ) no time to repair.

Tony

Staff member
Yup. I think I'm going to make a video for all of the subscribers this weekend. I can't answer a question with anything less than 6 clicks just to get a reply button. Simply ridiculous.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
what broke Tony? I think I'm going to announce being in the hobby again soon, I just can't let these windy days go by without flying. As a very worthy source said “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Stambo

I HATE Google+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. If I wanted to link my Youtube account to G+ I would have done so when they asked me.
Now it seems I have no choice, I seems I can't comment on Youtube unless I do.
And then there's the stupid way they have reordered the comments, don't get me started on that.
I don't think I have seen any positive comments about this.

Tony

Staff member
Chris, Broke as in no money.

Stambo, I know what you mean there. There is a button you can hit to put the comments back in teh order that everyone wants them in. But I have not found a way to reply to comments without going through google+. So, I will just tell everyone to come here and post their questions.

Stambo

Chris, Broke as in no money.

Stambo, I know what you mean there. There is a button you can hit to put the comments back in teh order that everyone wants them in. But I have not found a way to reply to comments without going through google+. So, I will just tell everyone to come here and post their questions.

Button, what button, where is it, let me at it, I NEED it??

:):):) PLEASE :):):)

I think I may have to do the G+ thing, entirely against my will, but I can't even comment on my own vids.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Right below teh spot where you can post your own comment, there is a gray area that states "Top Rated". Click on that and you can change it to something like "Most Recent".

Slobberdog

I had one chap asking me about my 130x tonight, he said it looked so easy to fly and would it be ok for him as a beginner, I was blown away and did not quite know how to answer him, he is a fixed wing pilot and has ventured into small quads (ladybird),

I tried to explain that it had been fully modified and now with the Dx8 it does seem really stable, but not enough for a first time pilot, however I did start with the basic one myself so it can be done, using expo and d/r, but it will be twitchy,

Tony

Staff member
I'm beginning to think they are looking for anything and everything to keep us from getting this house... :banghead:

Tony

Staff member
I sure as hell hope so. They just came back wanting even more paperwork. I don't think it's ever going to end. We had hopes of being in our house by T-Day, but that is NOT going to happen...

Derek

I know it probably doesn't help much, but I went through the same thing when trying to get my house. I needed paperwork for this and that, over and over. Then i'd need paperwork for something else and something else. It's a game of hoops and jumps...frustrating to no end.

I hope it works out for ya, Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom