You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
Finally I get everything, well almost everything done and now it's raining. We had a huge storm front come through.

Tony

Staff member
I have not figured that one out yet on how I'm going to exactly do it. But, something will be done. I know that. Right now, my internet is jacking with me big time. So there is no way I can do what we were talking about.

Tony

Staff member
I think I may have spoke too soon. Seems like anytime something goes good for me, three things go bad. This "change" might not happen any time soon. I have to catch a break sometime, and I'm hoping sometime soon. I'm almost to the point of just giving up.

EyeStation

That video never gets less disturbing.

It's only saving grace is, the pet owner, (an Artist ), did this after the kitty met it's demise on the street in front of his home.
And they call it "Art".
I don't think he will have a problem with the tail blowing out though.

Tony

Staff member
It's a horrible image, but I'm still :lmao:

Think of this. The "kitty quad" is flying and the tail just explodes. Then you hear the pilot "AH DAMN, MY TAIL JUST BLEW OUT!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

EyeStation

I always dug those super hero foamies, but never dreamed of dolling it up like this. I wonder how quiet the motor was.
Great reaction from the two joggers.

wolfman76

Funny thing is i saw that video a long time ago. . And that really is the skin of the guys family cat that had died he loved his cat so much here had it taxidermied and put it on the quad or sumthin like that but i know it is a real cat skin. . Lol

Tony

Staff member
I tried everything to keep it from coming down to this, but I have to do what I have to do...

murankar

Staff member
Got the bluetooth adapter today in the mail. Got hooked up and seems to work. It shows the stick inputs as the sticks are moved, can save the config file to the phone and i can do some of the setup. I dont think the app has all the features that the zyx-s has but aince i am on a heli it doea not matter right now.

Tony

Staff member
Sometimes in life, you have to settle for what you don't want in order to get to where you are wanting to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom