You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Here is an interesting fact of recent events.

So far today, RCH has had 59 members sign in to the forum. Yesterday was 72 members. We have also had many many new members sign up and hopefully they become active members.

I have been an active member of RCH for a bit over a year. I keep coming back to this forum because the people are great and the information gotten from RCH has been invaluable to me.

wolfman76

Yup i have noticed all the new members myself. .. which i think is very good for as young as the forum is. . I believe i joined the forum a few months after tony created it. ... this is my rc home away from home. .. I love the forum and all my rc brothers and sisters. ...

Derek

Well, it's rather unfortunate that I only got 4 hours of sleep last night but despite that, today has already started out in a positive way. I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday but today it's much better. I had a nasty headache last night but today it's better. Whew!

So, life goes on and today looks to be a better day....with the exception of the forecasted 20mph winds....probably not much flying today. I should be able to get the grass cut though.

Gerald

I got up early to go fly this morning! No wind, cold 38 degrees F. Tried to madien my RChelp trainer, not good, need new motor shaft and prop adapter.
Took mini super cub along, flew well till the winds got up and it needs fixed now too.
Had my youngest son, 18 year old, Andrew along and he got some video and tried his hand at the cub.
He did excellent for a first flight and dealing with a motor mount that was 3/4 the way loose.
All in all not a bad morning just being with my son!

Derek

It's cool and windy here, too. 38 degrees right now with winds gusting to 20mph. Too windy for me to be out flying. Nonetheless, glad you and your son got some flight time.

Tony

Staff member
Trying to change oil in my cars when I get hounded by a swarm of bees. I thought they go away when it gets cold... I think they are in my car somewhere. How wonderful...

murankar

Staff member
Just past up Pacific rim so I can watch the heat. The wife owes me one

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
The preview look awesome. The heat is really funny. Good movie if you want a laugh.

EyeStation

A Loud and Proud Happy Birthday! and Ooh-Rah!, go out to all my Marine Corps RC-Help buddies today. God Bless you all.

EyeStation

Hey Uri, I am a civilian who is very proud of the service my buddy gave '80 - '86. Beirut, Granada.
And indebted to you all.
Tomorrow the rest of the service's get their thanks.

murankar

Staff member
Historically this is one of the most revered days for the Corps. I have had 4 years of involvement with preparing for this day.

The meal prep for the lunch is very extensive and requires a very late night the night prior. I can't speak for all cooks but in my kitchen there may have been a few cases of fermented grains and hops involved. It was a great time.

Slobberdog

In work but not in work if you know what I mean, head just not with it today, I lost my Grandmother on Friday evening 99 years old, so to say I cant concentrate is a bit of an understatement, just wish this day would get a move on,

gonna try flying tonight, be a miracle if the heli comes back in one piece.

EyeStation

Hey Kev, sorry for the loss of your grandmother.
I'm hoping for a great flight for you, to take your mind away for a bit at least.

- - - Updated - - -

A Heartfelt Thanks to all of the US service men and women of RC-Help today and everyday.
God Bless you for your service past, present and future.

Tony

Staff member
70ºF, light winds, the PERFECT day to fly... And I'm stuck at work... Yup, Monday is rubbing it in once again..

sorry for your loss Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom