You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Putting new magnets in the RCH Heli fan and just splashed CA into my eyes. Holy crap, OC didn't hurt this bad! Won't do that crap again...

Derek

Well it took a month and a half, but I FINALLY received my balance board for the Habu. Storage charging 3 batteries for the habu as I type this. One of these days I'm going to learn...

I'm glad you got your parts, finally! I can't believe that it took this long. I'm certainly not calling you a liar, I just can't understand. I've ordered from the International Warehouse many times and the shipping time was, at most, 19 days.

Anyway...glad you got what you ordered.

Derek

Going to to A Air show this weekend and one of the local Rc clubs will be there doing Flight demos cant wait to go

Ok Jesse...I have a request. While you are there....please take some pictures or video and share them with us when you get back.

Have a good time!!!

heli-maniac

Putting new magnets in the RCH Heli fan and just splashed CA into my eyes. Holy crap, OC didn't hurt this bad! Won't do that crap again...

How do you splash CA in to your eye
If you have to get that close to see it maybe you should pick up a face shield

Tony

Staff member
I wasn't that close lol. I put a drop of CA into the hole in the fan, then set the magnet on top of it. When I pushed down to seat it in the hole, it squirted out. I should have been wearing glasses as I usually do, but thought this was fine. Yup, I was wrong lol. Safety glasses all the time now... This crap hurts.

murankar

Staff member
I have gotten super glue in my eye before. I had a bad grip of the bottle and spun out of my fingers.

Had some stuff transpire that I don't agree with but hey I just roll with it.

Tony

Staff member
The CA actually came out of my eye pretty quickly after the initial burn lol. However, something happened and it caused a cyst to form in my eye lid and that was what was causing the pain all night last night. Needless to say, I won't be making that mistake again. Time to head to sams club and stack up on some safety glasses.

pvolcko

The thin CA I've been using lately loves to run everywhere. Got some on my finger and it burned like a... well you get the idea. medium CA no issues.

Tony

Staff member
Put one pack through Murphy Jr. this morning then the wind picked up. So much for a day of flying... Guess it's back to cleaning...

pvolcko

Opposite issue here. Had to wait the whole day for the wind to die down before I could get a flight in. Managed to get just one in before having to head out for dinner.

Tony

Staff member
Just finished the perc test for the septic system that we are having put in. Step 1 complete on the new house.

danny

hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for your advice and for Derek for put me where I belong in the(beginner help area). Hopefully I will make the same mistake twice, and Tony sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you are feeling better and I want to thank everybody for their condolences on my cousin that passed away, being that she was only 22. The family took a very hard to be quite honest, she committed suicide. Just wanted to thank everyone for being patient and understanding and not making me feel stupid. I appreciate that a lot because I am still a little nervous on this site. I do not want to do anything long so I would not get myself over to the beginner help area get some questions answered. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Danny:nervous:

Tony

Staff member
Danny, we are here to help. I created this forum for those that are just getting into the hobby. If you go over to the larger forums and ask the same questions that all beginners ask, you will get flamed for doing so. Here on RCH, we will answer your question and will never hound you for asking something that has already been asked. Everyone has to start somewhere, and EVERYONE has been there. So never be afraid to ask a question. You don't know what you don't know until you know it.

Slobberdog

I have a stinking cold, have felt like crud all day and because I slept earlier I can't settle now, grrrrrr.

Mr Sandman where are you dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom