You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparse

bumping around the forum all day, nothing else to do i guess thats a good thing, hey tony hk every mail your stuff ? thats ruff. i would be pissed also.

Derek

Well....bummer! It's time to head to work again. I'm hoping these next two work nights go by fast. I really want the weekend to get here.

Take care everyone!!!

Final day of the week for me... been a nice 3 day week this week.
Tomorrow though is the first of two 6 hour drives with a heavily pregnant wife.... so it may end up be being longer than 6 hours and full of whinging....
Oh well should be worth it, off to a wedding, so we will see...

stokke

If it's of any consolation I've been stupid broke for some time as well - and will continue to be in the foreseeable future. This month I'm treating myself to a new tail fin for ma Gobby - and that's it for this months toys.

murankar

Staff member
Well it been announced!!! MS Heli is now pre ordering the 700-800 max, shipment is scheduled for January 10 2014. After seeing the starting price and what you get is way to high for this wallet so no Protos Max in my future unless I win the lottery.

Tony

Staff member
Had some money in the PP account. Made an order just to have something to work on, and with... Can you guess what I purchased? Bet you can't. However, there are clues on the forum as to what I was needing...

Tony

Staff member
I did not have that much money in my PP account lmao. But, I did start my process on buying a house today. Had to settle on a house that I really dont' want, but have to look at the big picture. It's only 1568sf, 3 bed, 2 bath. But, it will do what I need a mortgage to do and in a couple years, I will trade it in or just sell it outright and get what I want. Just sucks that I have to live in this place. However, this is a brand new 2014 model house. So that is a bonus.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, I could have gotten more house, but it would have been for more money. And more money means less money for the hobby. Gotta get those priorities in check lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom