You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stambo

I have a stinking cold, have felt like crud all day and because I slept earlier I can't settle now, grrrrrr.

Mr Sandman where are you dude!

A couple of beers will sort it, or with a cold, maybe something a little stronger. :)

Or maybe a little more boring, some vitamin C and good old Kiwi manuka honey.

Tony

Staff member
Eh, it's just life. I'm thinking that things are starting to look up though. I might (big stress on the word "MIGHT") post up a blog about the way everything is going sometime.

murankar

Staff member
Sitting at the food court enjoying a MOAC. Mother of all coffees, 24 oz black coffee with 4 shots of espresso. Others may know it as a black eye and bloody nose.

murankar

Staff member
Just got home from work. Boy this night could not be any worse. Supporting a command team that think very low of me. Where are my priorities, next time I think I'll charge for my services. 8 or so more months and I am done with this carp and back where I need to be, Ohio in the reserves enjoying life and not dreading work.

murankar

Staff member
The best part of my day, before getting home; was watching Curtis Youngblood fly his new quad 3d style. I have never seen a quad do a tick tock until today. My God that thing is sweet.

murankar

Staff member
Lets see I can find it. The video just poped up on my youtube home page at lunch time.

- - - Updated - - -

Posted in videos

Tony

Staff member
And down we go again. I wonder just how low you can get in life.... I will let you know when I reach bottom...

EyeStation

Opened my drapes this morning to this...
[video=youtube_share;tpVdy5GVQx4]http://youtu.be/tpVdy5GVQx4[/video]
Coyote's and Peregrine Falcons, my little Papillion puppy would not stand a chance out here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom