You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Here is the best part of that. I'm moving about 50 yards max lmao. I'm putting a house in the field that you have seen me flying in here lately.

Speaking of flying, the RCH Edge 540 is in the air. How did it fly? You will just have to wait and see the video hehe. It's.... Interesting...

Karubah

Work has come along to interfere with RC. This contract is 1200 km away, 7 days a week, 12 hr shifts, 6 weeks on with 1 week off. Drive in drive out. So I will be putting all the rc into storage today. I don't think I will have Internet, just hope I have ph as it is very remote.
This will be my last post for at least 6 weeks I think, so I will catch you all later.

Tony

Staff member
andy, I hope all goes well for you in your job. Hope to see you on here again and in the air soon.

Karubah

Thanks Tony. I will miss flying and building. I was just about to start building quads, TBS disco pro,s for Mongrel gear to help out with back orders. I was really looking forward to it. Maybe a job for lee if he wants to come to Aus. Cheers

Tony

Staff member
Life gets in the way of us all from time to time. Just look at what I have went through here lately. But, it will all get better with time.

Good luck Andy with the trip! Look forward to seeing you back on the forum and up flying again!
Can't wait to see those quads up and flying!
Was looking at the Mongrel gear stuff recently.

Derek

ahhh yes....it's that time once again. Time to head to work.

Take care everyone and have a good day!

EyeStation

Hey there Boki. Of course I know where Marseilles is at. (I didn't want to jack that thread). We used to camp down by you in my Boy Scout days.
I'm just on the outer edges of Joliet. About a 2 miles from the Prison used in the Blues Brothers Movie and even more recently, the TV series "Prison Break".
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-07-22/news/ct-met-joliet-prison-movies-20110722_1_fellow-inmates-joliet-prison-joliet-correctional-center
There seem to be a few of us out here in the I-80 corridor, from Derek out East to you West of me. (Or was that "Westy" of me?). I have kept you in mind when I post those Chicago area events.
Maybe a shin-dig is in order!!

Tony

Staff member
And here I thought my life couldn't get any worse. Guess what, it just got worse... Happy friggin birthday to me. I think this is the straw that is going to break the camels back. I flat ass give up.

danny

hi Tony, I probably been under a rock hearing about your purchase of your house just wanted to say congratulations and yes, it feels like you are signing your life away LOL. I do not think I sign mind name that much in my whole life. Then I did that day for three hours LOL.

And wanting to wish you a happy birthday. I am sure I am late but still learning how to work this site remember on the problem child LOL. I am just waiting for parts to come in and there will be a whole lot of questions I will be asking LOL. But until that day. Enjoy your birthday and again congratulations on your new house.

murankar

Staff member
Second weekend in a row for rain. Looking good for us here. Tonight our night sounds are the highway and artillery off in the close distance, the walls are rattling a little with each impact.

Now that the rain has stopped the fire ants are quickly misinformed way to the sky to keep dry. The bug man comes tomorrow to kill the little bass turds. We have 8 plus mounds in our yard I have 5 in the back yard alone. Ohio seems so much better right now.

wolfman76

And here I thought my life couldn't get any worse. Guess what, it just got worse... Happy friggin birthday to me. I think this is the straw that is going to break the camels back. I flat ass give up.

Happy belated birthday Tony sorry I think I saw it other day that it is same day as Dereks wife Jordan I completely brain farted and congrats on the house scary as it might seem wish I had a house already tired of apartments.... want a garage where I will have room to work on my car and my hobby..... heck I am lucky if I can make my car payment right still don't know trying to get something going on the income department but just doesn't seem to be going my way at the moment so I can definitely relate on the struggles of life keep the faith and again happy birthday

callsign4223

Staff member
Hey uri, my FIL lives in south Texas and he just pours about half a gallon of diesel down the mound and it knocks them right out.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks for the info. If I were not in army housing I would give it a shot. Due to the army's environmental policies I am hand tied. I have to call the wife and see if the bug guy came yet.

I can't believe how big these mounds are. They are huge. One is almost 6 inches off the ground. Nice thing The poison will be close to the residence of that mound. Man dead ants soon to be.

That just reminded me of a joke.

Tony

Staff member
Well it took a month and a half, but I FINALLY received my balance board for the Habu. Storage charging 3 batteries for the habu as I type this. One of these days I'm going to learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom