You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
In our house, we have Miss Pokes-A-Lot and Sir Pokes-A-Lot, my sea urchin in my aquarium. I have been poked more times by him than my cat lmao.

Tony

Staff member
The signal strength is not the issue. It's the connection between the Purcell Tower and the Noble Tower. The fiber just has too many connections on it and it can't handle the load. I'm looking for a new ISP. Tired of dealing with them.

Tony

Staff member
I don't know what it is about making a new video, but it just makes you feel good when you hit that render button. Now I'm not Time Warner or anything, but it just makes you feel good. Not sure how long it will be before I can upload it thanks to my crappy internet, but I will try to get it uploaded as quickly as I can.

Youtube is kind of a butt... (LOL) They used to upload fast and the "% Complete" thing used to be accurate... now, it'll skip from 0% to 99% and sit there for 3 years before it starts processing, which takes another year! LOL, it's kind of sad really.

Have fun :D

Waiting for some new batteries for my mCP X BL, hoping they arrive today or tomorrow!

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I hate when it jumps like that then just sits there lol. But, got both of them uploaded pretty quickly and they are on the forum now.

Tony

Staff member
Watching the original build video of the HK450GT. July 9 2010. I didn't think it was that old, but it is hahaha. I have a feeling that I will be replacing some bearings when I get it. At least I have a heli now that I can beat the ever loving crap out of and not break the bank in parts...

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
Here's wishing that this weekend, everyone has an opportunity to enjoy the freedom purchased for us by our warriors past and present. They bravely stand in for those that can't (and some that won't) to preserve what we all have inherited. Prey for OK and God bless America!

SGIS

Finally received my charger from Hong Kong yesterday. It's only taken about 3 months. Dual Power B6. My new align parts arrived in at my not so local hobby shop yesterday as well.... hmmmm..... 4 day weekend, I think I may finally get this thing airborne!

Tony

Staff member
Top secret huh... Seems to be a trend on here lmao.

Still working on the 450 here. Not sure what way to go with it.

heli-maniac

Top secret huh... Seems to be a trend on here lmao.

Still working on the 450 here. Not sure what way to go with it.
Yep top secret
Can't be much i bought it with what I sold the 130 for HEHE
I got some parts for your bird if you need them

Tony

Staff member
Oh I need them, or will need then depending on what they are. Post them up and I will see if I can scrounge together some cash.

heli-maniac

i think my mail man hates me if not he will
Got all the Items ordered for the new heli
Now just got to get the 450 gone so I can order some more batteries for it and the 550

I flew my mCP X BL with the Lectron Pro 300mAh 2S. It literally doubled the flight time! Of course now my charger is finally crapping out so I need to make or buy a charging lead for my Thunder AC6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom