You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

heli-maniac

I thought you had the black gears on your bird?
nope i have the front one but had not put it in yet was waiting till i stripped the white ones
well i guess i got to put them in now lol got to order the tail gears
funny thing is they didnt get hurt in the crash 2 weeks ago even braking the boom in half
this why i dont put the carbon tail blades on it

Just finished making a solid boom for my mCP X BL a few mins ago. Much more solid and twist free now. Hope I don't have any tail blow out anymore.

It's weird, when I first got it and did some 3D it held great, but earlier I had two, yes, two crashes caused by tail blow out. Hopefully this will fix it. If not, I'll try to get ahold of a Walkera Mini CP tail rotor, which is 2mm longer than the stock mCP X BL tail rotor, so that may help. If nothing works I will probably have to buy a new tail motor, which for $20 I will not be happy about... :(

Going to an indoor fly in to tomorrow, wish me luck. :)

Tony

Staff member
Went outside to the garage to do some cleaning, and maybe shoot some videos then realized the humidity is, what I could SWEAR, over about 185%!!! OMG, the second I stepped outside, the sweat started pouring! I did get a little of it cleaned up though. and I even took the helicopter out there to 'maybe' do a quick video of. But that iddn't happen. Dripping sweat on camera is not that tasteful lmao.

If I want humidity this high, I will take a damn shower. It needs to storm it's butt off and that dry line that is out west needs to push its way though. It will tomorrow or Monday though, so maybe videos and a clean garage then!

Derek

Here is an update from work...even though I thought I was gonna get mandated for overtime tomorrow night...I just checked the overtime list and my name is NOT on the list. Mega Awesome!!! This means that I will get my batteries charged up for my 500 and I will be working on the current tail issues. I sure do hope I can get it sorted out...I wanna try some forward flights soon.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah. I have done backups of backups on this computer. Over the last 5 years or so. It's time to get rid of all of the "backups" and start with a fresh one. I REALLY need to set up a home server and just back up to it every day that I'm on the computer. I'm talking a LOT of old videos and pictures lmao.

Tony

Staff member
haha, just found the old videos of when I was trying to put the F-16 in the air. Man that thing was a handful!

Lee

Sitting in Charlotte Airport. Our final leg to Cancun after three days travelling and at least 10 security checks. My Warp is looking like its been in a few crashes :( The canopy is crumpled :(

Slobberdog

dude that sucks about the canopy, but if thats alll thats broke and you have no other issues with all the stuff you took in your hand luggage then you will get off light i recon, was you ok with yor lipo's.

Lee

Dude it didn't help that we spent 1.5hrs queuing for customs in Phlili, only to walk through the wrong door and end up outside and have to go through the whole process again!!! But everyone was very cheerful and i had lots of questions about the Quad. :D

Tony

Staff member
So far, I have deleted over 1TB worth of files. Do you know how long it takes to delete a TB worth of files? WELL I DO!!!!!!!!! NOW...... lmao

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, it's AFTER you hit delete that takes FOREVER lmao. Now, I'm trying to copy my old files back to my 1.5TB drive. The ones that I want to save anyway. Man, I'm not sure what to do with all this extra space lmao. Guess I need to start making more videos or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom