You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I'm sick of this rain. Horrible flooding today/tonight including my yard. And I live on a pretty large hill. The rain was just falling faster than it could roll off. Get to do damage control tomorrow. It's no wonder I don't have any time to do anything I "want" to do...

Tony

Staff member
Dude, that heavy line just stopped pretty much on top of my house and sat there. My yard is still flooded in the front and my neighbors yard is a friggin lake. We have shattered the records this month. We are now the wettest may on record, and the wettest month ever. Horrific rain!

Tony

Staff member
Finally caught up on the forum! Man, that took a long time lmao. Now, time to assess the damage in my yard. ,

trainrider06

Yeah I was looking at that blob of rain over you all....it was moving so slow.....if this keeps up they will have to close 35 over the Red River! a guy at work commutes from OK, and he said that river was spread far and wide! Hear Turner falls is starting to rival Niagara Falls! LOL It ain't funny I know but gotta try and find some humor in this mess i guess....

Tony

Staff member
If you can't laugh at situations like this, then it will drive you crazy. Hell, I'm out dodging showers and shooting a couple videos for BrokeAuto.com. Yup, more projects, but it's stuff that I'm already doing, so I might as well fire up the camera while I'm doing them and help out even more people.

trainrider06

There is some big orange thing in the sky here! I am scared! I don't know what it could be! All i know is that it is hot, and makes the sky very bright! I wonder if it is some huge alien space ship!

Tony

Staff member
lmao, I know right! We had the same odd thing in the sky here as well. Made my skin a little red...

Tony

Staff member
The garden is looking weird as well. There used to be a constant reflection in between the rows which are now replaced by a lightish brown substance.. It's not sticky anymore and doesn't make a mess in my kitchen as it did before when I came in...

Stambo

There is some big orange thing in the sky here! I am scared! I don't know what it could be! All i know is that it is hot, and makes the sky very bright! I wonder if it is some huge alien space ship!

That's where it went, it's ours and we want it back!!

Tony

Staff member
Your going to have to come fight me for it. It turns out, when that is out (most of the time...), I don't get wet working outside...

Tony

Staff member
Wow, I just did some checking on the RCH YouTube channel, and I'm almost at 2,000,000 views!!! This is simply amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom