Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobberdog

think I have just seen my next heli, well if I win the lottery anyway,

[video=youtube_share;stvNATrnw9E]http://youtu.be/stvNATrnw9E[/video]

Stambo

think I have just seen my next heli, well if I win the lottery anyway,

[video=youtube_share;stvNATrnw9E]http://youtu.be/stvNATrnw9E[/video]

What I don't get is how an RC heli can transition so slowly from normal to inverted flight without falling from the sky.

Stambo

Very good collective control :D

Not something I'll have to worry about, my 500 is pretty much an ornament at the moment.
I have too many other things that are easier to fly. :)
Maybe when summer comes around it might come out when all the other batteries are flat. :)

Tony

Staff member
Spent all day editing this damn video... It had better turn out. For those that don't know, I have already edited this video 4 times before this one on another program, and all 4 times audio was missing somewhere in the video. If this one doesn't work, well, I guess you guys won't see how to put the Edge 540 together lmao. Rendering now.

murankar

Staff member
been following a thread on HF and I believe the split was earlier this year, it was the designer that went to MSH with the Hardware and software idea and MSH stumped up the cash to put it into production,

the Brain the Ikon and the Tracx are all the same hardware and firmware, I updated my brain on the Ikon site the other day, its just the different manufacturers that OEM the kit have a different name and colour.

For some reason i thought the brain was first. I remember seeing it before i saw my first ikon. When i decided on going with msh i was going to go stock on my setup. My goal was piece together over time, then i saw the ikon came out. I am almost positive the brain was first. Then the designer and msh split ways and behold the ikon. Unless the designer stayed with msh while releasing the ikon.

Msh uses rebranded equipment for their stock gear. Esc is a yge, brain is ikon, motor is scorpion. The only things msh does not have rebranded are servos and batteries. If they did they would be mks servos and not sure on packs.

Anyhow that's my recollection of it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
I find myself in severe need of 9g servos... I thought I had some, but it turns out, I have NONE! I also need a 450 motor and ESC for a helicopter. Time to sell some stuff and purchase more stuff.

murankar

Staff member
I am thinking of selling my copy of real flight basic. If i do decide on selling it the price will be very reasonable. With the size of it buyer will have to assume shipping cost. Everything for it works. If you think you might be interested do your research on it and let me know in a pm and i will post it. This version has all flybar helis with a mix of nitro and electric.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

callsign4223

Staff member
Work screwed up payroll!!!

Supposed to get paid this morning, will be lucky if I have a check in hand by 5. Might not get paid till Monday. Guess it's cat food for dinner this weekend.

Tony

Staff member
I may live in the country, but that is about as close as I'm going to get to being a "cowboy" lmao. I don't even like country music. As for flying more, sure wish I could.

murankar

Staff member
I think I found a job, w00t w00t. Not sure how its going to play out but I am excited. I discovered they machine all kinds of metal stuff from auto to medical to military. Whats really cool is they make the bolts for the M16, M4 and AR15. At least thats what the web page shows. My wife liked up with some old high school friends that got married and she visited them today. The husband told my wife to have me apply and he would talk to the owner and HR about hiring me. I am going into a CNC shop with 0 (zero) experience and he (the friend) wants to train me. Sound promising, i'll let you all know what happens if I get the interview.

murankar

Staff member
I just got the dialog asking if I want to leave the page. Then it refreshed back to the reply page stating errors, so I reposted and it did the same thing except ask if I wanted to leave page. Went back to the thread and it was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom