You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I need two more Align 450 Pro V2's for a gyro test. Anyone have a couple they are not using?????

Slobberdog

Dude I got a DFC sitting on my shelf gathering dust, waiting its new owner though, if you were closer I would have let you borrow,

Tony

Staff member
DFC won't work. Need two V2's lol. Looking for a way to do a comparison of the 3 popular gyros with the exact same helicopter, WITHOUT tearing my 3GX apart and screwing up all of my wiring. Don't think it's going to happen though...

Stambo

Actually... In household electrical... No.. That would be black... Lol.. And in my home.. Built in '61.. Best check it first either way!

Really? In New Zealand black is neutral (negative), red is phase (positive) and green is ground but then AC and DC are totally different.
A lot of house electricians get confused with 12v vehicle stuff because a chassis ground and negative are the same thing.
You really don't want to see the mess some of them make in their cars. :)

murankar

Staff member
I dont know whats going on with the forum but its not normal. Tony did you update some code or something? I have some weird things on with the forums sections and this fly out ad is really, well not liking.

Tony

Staff member
I didn't change anything. Some of the ads have a mouseover feature though that will open things up if you leave your mouse on the ad.

cml001

I'll help ya! Take the 3GX off your bird and place it on the bench.. Grab a hammer and smash it open.. Lol.. Ur heli will fly better. Vwala! Just play'n.. Thumbs up on iKon & BeastX tho.. Down here.. I don't know anyone with a 3GX.. I haven't heard any good of it either.. But I do know a lot of guys here on RCH use it.. But I haven't read one post or thread that had an awesome experience with it.. But I have no personal experience with it soo.. But if I can help ya I will.. I do have the AR7200BX on the 450. But it's dfc.. I can have someone shoot video with whatever settings u want.. I don't know exactly what ur testing.. Let me know

Tony

Staff member
I'm just doing random testing. I own the 3GX (a couple of them actually), BX and Ikon. The 3GX is in my 450 Pro V2 and is flying fantastic. However, I'm not a good enough pilot to really test them. The AR7200BX is also on the 450 Pro V2 on the Anti-Rotation Bracket. And the Ikon is on the 600N. I'm thinking about using the 450 since it's much cheaper to fix if it goes down for some reason. I will get it done with mine, no worries.

cml001

That's kool.. I gotta tell ya.. Had it not been for RCH.. I probably would have stuck another BeastX on my 550.. Really glad I got the iKon! There is sooo much that can be done with it.. To the point I'm almost scared to keep tweak'n cause she's fly'n so damn nice! Did you see the new spektrum/beastx.. AR7300BX?

murankar

Staff member
Good news, not really but hey it could be worse right. My oldest and youngest became the sacrificial lambs of finding a wasp nest that was under ground.

This evening i attacked it with some wasp spray and started digging for the nest (dumb add ). Needless to say i was off by a bit. Once i found the nest about 2 inches from where i was digging i sprayed and got hit by one wasp. So i went and got my light box and set that up. One wasp decided to fly into it and got tagged by a light bulb and survived.

Now that i could see i boiled a pot of water and flooded the hell out of it. Nothing but hive and carcasses floating on the steam bath. Hit it again with a second pot of boiling water. I think the nest is done.

Man that light box is bright. Cant wait to see it at b 100w equivalent.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=SPMAR7300BX

- - - Updated - - -

Looks pretty sweet.. But.. Lol.. Guess I'm an iKon man now.

well don't know what the IKON is going to be like after the update to be released this coming week if its ready as the new update is being worked on by new people as MSH and the original designer and writer of the software have split company in a bad way,

personally I will not be updating miner until there is good feedback on the update, not worth the risk!

murankar

Staff member
If i am not mistaken i thought t he designer and msh split ties a long time ago and the that's why the ikon came out. There are features on an ikon that dont exist on a brain. Unless MSH updated the Brain.

Slobberdog

If i am not mistaken i thought t he designer and msh split ties a long time ago and the that's why the ikon came out. There are features on an ikon that dont exist on a brain. Unless MSH updated the Brain.

been following a thread on HF and I believe the split was earlier this year, it was the designer that went to MSH with the Hardware and software idea and MSH stumped up the cash to put it into production,

the Brain the Ikon and the Tracx are all the same hardware and firmware, I updated my brain on the Ikon site the other day, its just the different manufacturers that OEM the kit have a different name and colour.

cml001

iKon is changing.. Where did u read this?

- - - Updated - - -

The ikon website is pretty vague...

cml001

Everything I just got finished with has a new model.. 550 now has the dominator model... Which I like the frame & set up much better than the pro dfc I just built.. Now ikon has a new unit... Latest & greatest seems to only last a day! Oh well, I'm still a happy boy!

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh.. Not a new iKon.. An update for iKon.. Kool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom