What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
Awesome, my editing software is crashing all the time now... Guess the videos are done until I can build a new computer..... So new video sometime in 2024......

Edit: I'm going to try one more thing before doing YET ANOTHER OS install....

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
If your stuff is crashing that often you should consider a new hard drive or memory. Not sure which one is going to be the major contributor but my guess is the hard drive. I suppose this is the pc you put the solid state in?

Tony

Staff member
I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind. I'm trying to get pictures of a GPS that I no longer use so that I can sell it. I take everything out to take pictures of it, and I go to put everything back into a little box, and the bottom breaks out of it spilling a satellite radio antenna, a standard antenna (dipole) and a USB cable. I found the standard antenna, I found the USB cable, but the satellite antenna completely disappeared. I watched it fall, I saw it hit, I put the camera down, and in that time, it vanished. I mean seriously, can anything else go wrong this week/month/year....

Tony

Staff member
I have absolutely torn this room apart to find something that fell STRAIGHT DOWN IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!! My life folks, you do NOT want to be like me.....

Rob Lancaster

Hey Tony, that happens to me and my brother often enough to piss us off.
We've come to the conclusion that some how there's the edge of a parallel universe over lapping into our universe that's covering up what ever it is you lost.

We've found that when this happens just open a beer a wait for the intruding parallel universes flap to recede. It will, and then the lost object will magically reappear. Trust me...

Tony

Staff member
What makes it worse is, this damn thing is magnetic. Anything in, near, or around where it fell, I have taken apart including a computer that had a sliver of a hole (pcie slots) that I don't think it could fit through, but not ruling it out. Well, it's ruled out now. And my hands have been around every magnetic thing in this friggin room and it's just flat not here. This is some true BS right here. I'm talking hundreds of dollars...

Tony

Staff member
It's a Sirius XM antenna that attaches to the GPS (trucking GPS) giving you satellite radio. I have another one so not a complete loss, but I REALLY want to find the one that went with it since my other one is pretty old. And these things have a very strong magnet in them.

leedude1

Lol no fair Tony. Im gonna have that on my mind all day now.
You did that before when you spoke about your brisket. Stop putting food in my head.:apple:

Rob Lancaster

Wow, that must be a small antenna...
Seriously though, I know how it is. My bro and me had the freakiest event ever, about a year and half ago. We call it the plyers event. Oh we found them but we never were able to figure out what the hell happened! They fell on the cement with a loud clank and simply disappeared. We searched for and long time and they were gone. So I went to the shop I was at and got another pair. Just as we were finishing the job we hear another sound just like the sound of the plyers hitting the cement. We look at each other, then look down, and there they were in the open, right between the both of us, at our feet!

This is absolutely true! The plyers disappeared with a clank. Then by no action from us, they returned with a clank. With the search we did, there's no way this could happen but it did..

Also I just lost a magnet too.. I hoping it'll show up... you know.....

leedude1

Whoa ,ok dont what happened there looked at post this morning and it had opened to one of your entries about pork and beans. Can t even se it any more..

RandyDSok

lol, that means it's been a while since you have been in here lol.

You last posted about having pork and beans ( that you made ) on Weds evening ( last post on the last page )... so it really wasn't all that long ago. If he didn't notice that there was another page beyond that post, it could have been even more recent.

Tony

Staff member
I have done that before. Reach the end of the page thinking it is the end of the thread and completely over looking the page numbers at the bottom lol. Then you hit post and boom, another page to read lmao. Yup. been there. But man those beans were GOOD!!!

leedude1

Hey look, log on first thing in the morning with zero coffee in the system it's a good thing I didn't ask you to marry me. So referencing your pork and beans is a good thing my man :)

murankar

Staff member
Today I cut my first sheet of HTV; heat transfer vinyl. I wanted to make a shirt. Then I find out there is already an option to buy the shirt I wanted to make. What do I do? I make it anyways.

Really this is a test project to see which HTV works better. I got a roll of material from cricut and a roll of siser. Tomorrow I will make a second shirt and then see how long they last. Very skeptical of both rolls. No clue as to how durable they are. Time will tell.

Tony

Staff member
I use Siser Easy Weed. I have had heat transfers on T-Shirts for over 6 years and the only one that has started to peel is the one where I put multiple layers of heat transfer vinyl over each other.

Top Bottom