What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
I just love it when I'm having a good day and then one little thing completely ruins it and has me scrambling to find a solution.

Rob Lancaster

I had a good day. I was even cruising my 450 around the neighborhood today. That was fun.
Now that I got the tools I need, I can finish the assembly of the UV exposure box. The glass is on order and should be ready soon.

Oh hey Tony, can you get rid of my mistake above? :bi_polo:

leedude1

Aggravated at HH and eflite. CFX180 and the trio are discontinued. I was trying to get a set of TAIL BLADES :waa:dammit and the site shows the part as "unavailable"and every LHS here cant get em...friggin grounded for tail blades.
Their best micro and a bird I really enjoy gone to some eventual remake...whatever.
Ok I feel better.:banghead: I'm lying.:censored:

Rant over.

Tony

Staff member
Best thing to do there Mike is measure the length and the root and see if there are others with the same measurements. Worth a shot anyway.

leedude1

Yeah I found an online store that held some Lynx parts (all being sold off at 30 or 40% off guess why) so picked up 3 tail shaft,LG, yes 3 sets of tail blades (even if the're yellow) :loser:. and slider links etc,, so spend about 45$ on odds and ends that should keep me flying through 5 or so crashes.

It just sucks that Horizon keeps doing that. Honestly the 180 is a solid bird, zero complaints on that one.. but it will take the same spot on the shelf next to my 130 once those parts dry up and I'll be forced into buying something else to replace my soccer field flier.

Tony

Staff member
Just did the re-maiden of the A-430. Video will come out when I find an editor.... Or a writer, or a producer or someone else that likes to work for free tirelessly.

leedude1

leedude1, are you looking for Blade 130S parts?
No my man.. thanks. I won't be dropping bucks into the older birds any more. It was a 130x ..I used it as a night flyer at the time. But it's in a bin now next to an Msr, mcps brushless .
My own little horizon hobby retirement home.
The 180 though I really did not think would join them just because it really works well.

Tony

Staff member
You know, in this day and age (Information Age) you would think that EVERYONE can read simple english (in the english speaking countries that is)... I have tried to sell an old GPS of mine twice now and both times the people buying didn't read the description. Hell, in the title it clearly states (READ THE DESCRIPTION). I'm about to just toss this thing in the damn trash so I can't prove people just refuse to read what is literally in black and white! ugh...

murankar

Staff member
I got a few parts laying around for the 180cfx. Plus a whole assembled frame, which needs some repaires to make flyable.

Tony

Staff member
Alright, I have set everything up to do a simultaneous live test stream to youtube, twitch and facebook at the same time. I have found a program that I can use to read the chat from all 3 places on the same page (keeps me from having to make it lol) so as long as it works, we should be quite close to making this happen!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hopefully all goes well for you. When are you planning this event to happen so we all have the chance to be part of it?

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking about moving my office around so that I can work on more than one project at a time before I do it. Which means it may not even be today lmao. There is a LOT of stuff in here. Wish I had some help to get it done. I'm going to be dead to the world after moving this desk and that shelf behind me.

Top Bottom