What Did You Do Today???

Geena

Staff member
I did win an E-flite power 110 motor at the fun fly two weeks ago. So I`ll have to build a plane around that now too..lol

ChopDrifter

did a lot today, updated some of my backups, still have a few more to do. A bit of gaming, ok may be more than a bit. Simmed a bit and a bit of gardening and fitness. I think that's all??? Oh tested out a new Anti virus program.

Geena

Staff member
I went to the 2017 Fall Helicopter Classic. today. Here is a link to the photos I took between flying, and hanging out with everyone.

images

Geena

Staff member
Yeah, it was a blast to go hang out with Justin Cook, Kyle Stacey, and all my other friends. Going back for round two, tomorrow. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
A lot of sweet birds there. You must of had a blast and you get to go back tomorrow too... too cool! :)

ChopDrifter

did a lot of gaming today, may be a bit too much. Also simmed a bit with some of pitchbrothers on the Next Simulator, that was good, always motivating seeing others fly so graciously.. I might do some more backups today. See how I go.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally I had the chance to take my X3 out today. I put my hat on with the camera mounted on it to do some recording. It all went well til I went to checked the video out and notice that the memory card wasn't in it :( Maybe some other time if I remember the card Lol.

Geena

Staff member
Finally I had the chance to take my X3 out today. I put my hat on with the camera mounted on it to do some recording. It all went well til I went to checked the video out and notice that the memory card wasn't in it :( Maybe some other time if I remember the card Lol.
Awwww. Dang it man..I hate it when I do that. There will be other chances to get your flight on video though. The main thing is, you had fun. :)

ChopDrifter

I have been increasing my gym workouts to hopefully evolve into a HIIT workout... Ugh my body sure feels it.

Also done some more backups almost finish, a little bit more to do.

Sim a bit, game a bit.

So much to do so little time....

Quangzu

Guess we are lucky in my part of the world, we not get Tornados or real serious Hurricanes, just extrem hard winds like just below 20 mph (hope I got the conversion right from 30 m/sek).

Not good winds to fly in!

Q

Top Bottom