What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
I can't put a temp gauge in my garage. If I did, I couldn't tell the wife that it's a million degrees out there with a straight face :chuckles:

ChopDrifter

China just sent me several motors to test. I'm busy as it is, behind on other projects. So much to do so little time :coffee:.

Attachments

• Motor Testing.jpg
    Motor Testing.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 5

ChopDrifter

Forgot to mention, once I get my rcbenchmark Thrust test stand, I will test these motors on thrust and hopefully compare them with other similar motors in their class. Then once that's done try them on helicopters.

Attachments

• rcbenchmark-dynamometer-series-1520.jpg
    rcbenchmark-dynamometer-series-1520.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 3

Geena

Staff member
I just ordered Next flight simulator. I`ve been wanting to give it a go, and that`s what team Gaui uses. So I got a copy coming. It should be here before the weekend.

ChopDrifter

Managed to get a bit of time to customise my wrt1900acs router. There were some services that was enabled by default with the custom openwrt firmware, that I disabled. But I also enabled sensord. I'll let this setup run for a week and if it's all smooth, I'll make a backup. Here's hoping. :)

ChopDrifter

bought several props, prop adapters, 4mm shafts for my Thrust Meter. I'm not a Plane pilot so I hope I got everything I need to make this work.

Tony

Staff member
Installing some new add-on's for the site. First is the Quick Thread. You will notice at the top of every page there is a Post New Thread button. Click on this, even from the forum home page and it will bring up a menu of where you would like to post. Makes it very easy for new members to make their first few posts.

Admiral

Today I finished off a refurb job on and old JR Venture 50CP that I was given, it had been hanging on a wall tail down and fell off totally wrecking the back end.
This is not a full restore, just enough so that it looks good sitting up in my bar, a full restore would require a new motor and all the electrics, for flying I'll stick to electric, no nitro allowed at our field.

Refurb JR (Large).jpg

Top Bottom