What Did You Do Today???

bigone5500

No but it was initially chilly. But after a while the sun came out and it was very nice out there. I always have a great time but it can always be better if the wind doesn't blow. It causes me to either set anchor or work the trolling motor like crazy to keep in place. If I had $2000 to blow, I would get a GPS guided troller. It will keep the boat in one spot.

bigone5500

I also worked on my aerator timer control. I built it from an arduino pro mini, relay board, and re-purposed car charger. The original timer doesn't work any more and a new one is $40. I had this stuff already and all I needed to do is write the code for the board to work its magic. 3 selections: 1- aerator on 1 minute off 10, 2- on 1 minute off 7, 3- on 1 minute off 5. This will keep different amounts of fish alive by supplying them with fresh water. Ex: 5 fish will not need fresh water as often as 30 fish.

I actually didn't write the code. I wanted to learn how but a guy posted an awesome sketch that works just as intended.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Admiral. Nothing boring about flying or we all wouldn't be doing it. Nice going and still in one piece...that's a bonus! :).

Tony

Staff member
Keith that helicopter looks and sounds great. I think you should put it in the helicopter section in its own thread though. You will get a few more views on it there. Not many people check in the lounge.

murankar

Staff member
Almost gave someone a traumatic life experience. I don't feel the least bit guilty either.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
One of those "If you're feeling froggy, JUMP" moments? I have said that to quite a few people lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Almost said? Say it, If they jump, you get to have a good time with a story attached to it lol.

Tony

Staff member
So my daughter just went out and collected eggs. It's been two days since they checked and she came in with 32 eggs. So yea, we have eggs lol.

Tony

Staff member
Today is all about getting this studio back in a somewhat presentable appearance. It is completely destroyed right now with boxes and clutter. I'm about to go insane in here! And, I want to restart an old project and FINISH IT!!

Top Bottom