What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
I didn't say I did it today lol. I actually did it yesterday. And I ONLY mowed what I needed to till. AKA, my garden lmao.

tntpoof

cant mow the lawn yet in Mi .My property is still a swamp land.. still wet and soggy.. might try after a few days in the 70's

Tony

Staff member
Wife just checked the chickens a little bit ago. She didn't do it yesterday so the two day total for eggs was over 4 dozen! Definitely have plenty of eggs lol.

murankar

Staff member
That's a lot of eggs .

Did army stuff today. Really all I did was close out my trip. In till I get paid I ain't doing stuff.

Back home and just chillaxin with the woman. The kids are hyper tonight. Her kids.

tntpoof

I refuse to die .sorry Tony .is it the time ? or other thangs about site.. taxes where filled back in march that was a 12 G chunk..had toe tag 2 x b4 age 13 ..none after..I took control of me.

tntpoof

sorry tony.. I said I paid my taxes back in march 12.000
why is this site killing you? reason?
Many thing tried to kill me ..twice I was covered by a sheet and they put a toe tag on me 1 time I awoke in room other time I was in elevator going to I believe morgue.. I was a very sick child..wow Notre dame is going up in flames said..
we close to being on same page now

tntpoof

we have to pay .thats all.. bought and sold to much from estate sales never quite figured out how to make a Bigger dollar..

Top Bottom