liquid1

Got off work and jumped on this beast for some relaxation

Attachments

• 95140D7D-82C0-4901-99A5-437F60D7CFDB.jpeg
    95140D7D-82C0-4901-99A5-437F60D7CFDB.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 3

liquid1

Yes sir it’s took me many years to get this one
2014 streetglide special Denim Black. It’s a hot rod. V&H full exhaust FP3 tuner with Arlen ness big sucker air filter. There’s a lot history behind this bike it come from Germany , Its been to the Swiss alps.
And all over Europe, Italy. I put the first USA mile on bike. I bought the bike from a friend of mine that retired from ARMY. He wants a CVO bike. What kind of bike did you have tony, I’ve had a few different brands. Miss my Honda magna

bigone5500

While reading this, imagine an older british gentleman narrating it.

Today, I went to walmart. Yes, today I went to walmart and, lo and behold, I spent money. I went there with full intention to do so. I admit the amount spent was a tad more than expected but, alas, it is done. Therefore, I will continue by expressing my joy in uncovering a great deal. A great deal in which I secretly revelled. And without further delay, I will now post a photographic representation of the item which brought me such joy. Joy which can only be found at walmart. I present to you...

Some freaking tape...
1519577524347274156370.jpg

What a farce.

Tony

Staff member
I'm pretty sure that is the same tape that @Geena uses. I also have some. It will take a little bit to fully adhere to the surface you are putting it on, but once it does, you ain't gettin' it off without a fight lmao.

Tony

Staff member
You buy things like my wife does. If that sucker has a yellow sticker on it, she is likely to get it lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Speaking of dead cow, I just put some dead cow muscle on my smoker! Suck a great feeling. After all of that rain we just had, we are now out of the drought and I can finally cook on the smoker again! Love it!

Admiral

Good looking steaks, we have a freezer full of yellow stickers, great help stretching the pension.

Geena

Staff member
I'm pretty sure that is the same tape that @Geena uses. I also have some. It will take a little bit to fully adhere to the surface you are putting it on, but once it does, you ain't gettin' it off without a fight lmao.
Yes. that`s the tape I use. It`s really good stuff, and yes, you just about need dynamite to get it lose.

Tony

Staff member
You got that right. We just went to sams the other day and purchased some meat and holy hell, I about fell over when the lady told us the total...

liquid1

Sams use to be the cool and economic place to go .. not so much any more . That said I have no clue as food prices have sky rocketed over the last 5 years. But so has everything else ..

Tony

Staff member
Yea, you definitely need to know what the other stores have before actually buying stuff in there. But a lot of what we buy is stuff like laundry detergent, paper towels, bulk rice, beans, BBQ Sauce, noodles of all kinds and so on. We really don't go in there just for the groceries since they really dont' have much. However, they do (or did, they were not there when I went in there) have a large box of burgers already pressed, frozen and ready to go on the grill that are pretty good. Not as good as ground chuck, but damn close.

bigone5500

Sam's is pretty good if you break it down dollar to oz. But you have to buy so much at once it makes it expensive. For a small family it's not so much a good place to shop. We go there every once in a while but those trips don't justify the yearly membership fee.

Walmart, the poor man's Sam's Club...

Tony

Staff member
That is why we stock up on things that have a pretty good shelf life. And if you are wanting things like a TV, security cameras, computer or so on, they have deals there that more than pay for the membership fee. We get the top level membership just for the extra savings which ends up paying for itself after a while.

liquid1

They usually have food samples going on all day, Great place to go when hungry for sure. Our local wal mart will have samples sometimes. I would like to walk in to a Hobby store the size of Sams one day. I would never leave.. wahoooo

Tony

Staff member
A hobby store with friendly employees as large as a sams or costco is a bad idea. I would be divorced for sure!

Top Bottom