600 WESTY's GOBLIN 630 BUILD! -SUPER EXCITED!

Westy

LEGEND
Well, I am nearly there... Finally gave it a good go today and pretty much got the heli completely together. Just a matter of finishing off the IKON ... program the ESC and take of an check tracking and see how she feels..... spent a heap of time on wiring and making sure it is a tidy installation and routing expedition... this was an eariler video today .... since have fitted the tail, motor and mount (had to shorten the shaft etc.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Come on lets see that baby fly..I need a goblin lol. Are you installing any spark arrestor? I need one, i just don't know what to use.

Westy

LEGEND
I am Not sure yet ..... I am making my own Ripple filter Capacitor set to prolong the life of the ESC ... already ordered the parts I need..... some excellent quality capacitors.

How do you mean you are not too sure what to use?

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I am Not sure yet ..... I am making my own Ripple filter Capacitor set to prolong the life of the ESC ... already ordered the parts I need..... some excellent quality capacitors.

How do you mean you are not too sure what to use?

What I meant was, I am not to sure how I want to do it (switch, resistor etc.).

Westy

LEGEND
Update ......

• Ikon programmed - DONE
  • IKON Auto LEvel Switch set up and tested for Funtionality - DONE

• Blades Balanced and CG Checked and Weighed - DONE
  • Fine tooth comb heli to recheck all and every bolt, screw nut! - DONE
  • MAIN BLADE SPACERS - FOUND!
SAB GOBLIN SPACERS - YouTube

• Re checked Tail Boom/Belt Tensioning Adjusting Bolts x 4 - DONE

So .... only thing to do now is ESC Programming and tracking and test fly this puppy!

Westy

LEGEND
well ... If I can get this DAm .... ESC sorted ... I am hoping Tomorrow!!!!! :bi_polo:

- - - Updated - - -

well ... If I can get this DAm .... ESC sorted ... I am hoping Tomorrow!!!!! :bi_polo:

Westy

LEGEND
Lol .... that is why we got them hhahahaha

If hte wind dies down .... Tomorrow morning I will give it a crack once the batts are charged.

Westy

LEGEND
Well .... She Flies

Made 2 tracking adjustments.......

...... but needs some IKON or ESC adjustments.

Head is bobbing at the higher head speed...... IKON adjustment? or ESC P & I Gain?

Not sure .... will do some research ... suggestions?

Karubah

Fantastic Westy.:triumphant::triumphant: She looks good in the air, sounds great as well. I bet your heart was going faster than the main blades, just before you got it in the air. It been a great build thread to follow and to see the completion is a real uplift:thankyou:. You must be very proud of the job you have done to have very little trimming to get it fine tuned. Job well done.

Top Bottom