THE RACE BEGINS ...HOBBY KING SHIPPING (CHINA) Vs Amain Hobbies USA

Tony

Staff member
Ah, the EXACT same thing that I'm dealign with lmao. It's just about enough to piss you off a little bit lmao.

Tony

Staff member
OH, and when you paste a screen shot, use ctrl+alt+shift+print screen to capture ONLY the screen you are on. Then, once you paste it into paint, first thing, click crop. Then, select what you want to select and hit crop again. This will get rid of all of the white. This is in windows BTW.

Westy

LEGEND
OH, and when you paste a screen shot, use ctrl+alt+shift+print screen to capture ONLY the screen you are on. Then, once you paste it into paint, first thing, click crop. Then, select what you want to select and hit crop again. This will get rid of all of the white. This is in windows BTW.

Good to know .... cheers for that ... I gave up on it in end ... and just posted it ....

Tried to fix original post .... but for soem reason.... the originals just wil not budge....

Ah well now I know how to do it!

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
UPDATE ... at the time of this thread 3.27 NZ time .... HK finally changes status to Shipped!... Lets see how long Amain take?!

Tony

Staff member
They already say shipped? those *******s!!!! Mine is still "Printed". Going on 4 days now...

Westy

LEGEND
well to make you feel better .... I ordered some servo extensions back on the 22nd June. and they just arrived today. So 14 Days..... 3 days after the order I had put in a day later.

Tony

Staff member
Too late. I'm getting tired of this and bang my head against the wall every time I have to order from them. And yes, "HAVE" is the correct word.

BOKI

Westy; I buy off of Hobby King I usually figure you will wait forever & wonder if you will even get your items! Good Luck!

Westy

LEGEND
haha ... yep ... i have not had a shipment not make it!!! longest was 20 days .... from order .... actually 3 months was one .... I had an order on hold for 3 months waiting for the backorder to fill ... it never did and I cancelled the order.

funny .... on this order ... I got charged $2.99US for postage .... just got the Amain stuff ordered .... $0.59c to ship! hahaha... bet it gets here faster too!

Tony

Staff member
My amainhobbies order is sitting in my noble post office. If it wasn't for the holiday, it would be here today. But, it will be here Friday. How much you want to bet that the order that I made AFTER the helicopter gets here BEFORE the helicopter even ships???? Talk about stupid!!!

BOKI

Westy; Everytime I do business with Hobby King I say never again ! Friend of mine in our club ordered some things & said they are shipping everything all over the US before he gets it! He has been waiting for parts ! I myself try to stay away from them! I have been buying off of HeliDirect ! They have good service it's only a few days to receive your items ! & usually ships the same day!

Westy

LEGEND
does not matter who I order through ... it is 10 - 20 days ... .So I am not fussed about it that much!

It does annoy me on hte other hand ... how my LHS less thank 60km away ... cna take 2 - 3 days to deliver.... I should have just driven over and picked up the parts..... for the Goblin.... as it is now grounded because of the LHS delays

Derek

Ok, I'm not trying to gloat, but I'm gonna tell ya something that is probably just gonna "burn your backside".

I placed an order with Hobby King USA, for a nice motor, a 6amp ESC, and two 3S lipo's (for my flying wing) this past Saturday night. My account showed that the order had been "Paid" and "In Que" almost immediately. I got an email Monday morning saying that my order had been processed. Got another email Monday evening saying that my order had been shipped. I checked my account and it said my order had been "Printed" and "Shipped." My package showed up yesterday. So it took a total of 3 business days for me to get my most recent Hobby King USA order. I'm pretty happy with that.

Tony

Staff member
Order finally shipped. Guess they had to ship the parts from the INT warehouse before shipping them from the usa warehouse.

Top Bottom