THE RACE BEGINS ...HOBBY KING SHIPPING (CHINA) Vs Amain Hobbies USA

BOKI

HI Westy ; I buy from HeliDirect & I get Pluse Ultra batteries either 35c or 45c & they seem to be really good ! Only had 1 bad battery & they replaced it ! Good kuck with your new Goblin 630 it looks really NICE ! Hope you got all your things OK ! Hobby King is a real pain to deal with!

Tony

Staff member
I would click on the live chat to change an order. Email or forum are a waste of time. Get someone on there that you can pester the crap out of.

DAL2855

Banned
Talking to them right now Tony trying to get it sorted out so they send me the YEP 100A ESC and programming card instead of the Turnigy DLUX and programming box!

DAL2855

Banned
Took them almost two hours but they finally got it straightened out Tony! One item had to be added to my US Warehouse order and the Programming card added to my International Warehouse order. The programming card wasn't in stock in the US Warehouse. And I didn't want to have to wait 2 or 3 weeks longer to get it, so had them ship it from the International Warehouse where it was in stock. But now I will be running the YEP 100A ESC instead of that Turnigy DLUX ESC!

Tony

Staff member
Good deal. I as well had to order the card from the int warehouse. So I got a canopy as well hehe.

DAL2855

Banned
It ended up taking me almost 5 1/2 hours talking to 2 different reps to get the orders straightened out! But Hey I finally got them sorted out! One of my three orders is already showing a tracking number woohoo!

Tony

Staff member
Received my parts and they are already put on. Have already done my flight with the bird as well. Where is your flight video????

DAL2855

Banned
Westy, I'll probably be bugging you when my ESC and programming card finally arrives! So that maybe you can walk me through the initial setup step by step so I don't screw anything up!

Tony

Staff member
For an update to this, read my latest post in the lounge sticky. OMG I'm pissed off.

DAL2855

Banned
Plugging the wires into the Programming card, yeah I can remember that part, but it's all the rest of it that I don't really understand what I'm doing! Or even why I'm doing it! That's why I need someone to walk me through step-by-step the first time so that I know how to do it the right way!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I placed another order with HK last night, for some neon yellow main gears, tail fins and some blade bolts and it's already showing a tracking number! But neither of my two big orders have even printed yet! Man I hope they ship soon! I don't wanna have to wait long to get the bird!

This is the bird I ordered Tony:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=40259

DAL2855

Banned
Well someone stop me! I placed another HK order this morning! LOL! Some new tail fins and a 5 bladed main head!

DAL2855

Banned
Well, 4 of my 6 orders from HK are showing shipped! Then one showing printed and the other in Print Queue still! And what really sucks, is that the one still in print queue is the order with my HK550GT! I wish they would hurry up and get this one shipped! I really wanna get started on this build!

Top Bottom