THE RACE BEGINS ...HOBBY KING SHIPPING (CHINA) Vs Amain Hobbies USA

DAL2855

Banned
My order from the International Warehouse is at the post office! YAY! Got my two new 450 Canopies, ZYX-S FBL Gyro, ESC Programming card and 550 Canopy! My order from the US Warehouse hasn't updated yet on USPS website so I dunno if it's here too! It had better be, it was only in Warrendale PA as of 6am yesterday and it's only a less than a two hour drive to Clarksburg WV which is the last stop before it gets to the PO here.

john2012

Banned
hi all just want to say i ordered my 450 dfc super combo kit on the on friday the 12 2013 and it is here at my post office and on the way to my home now should be here at 11:30 am ao another build comming but not sure how to post the build or even make a video of the build

DAL2855

Banned
Well it's pretty sad when the order from an international warehouse arrives before the order coming from a US Warehouse! The 550 kit didn't arrive today guess it will be here tomorrow! But the canopies look awesome! I will post some pics later when I have time to take some pics of them!

Derek

I placed an order with A Main Hobbies, last night, for some servo connector pieces so that I can make my own servo extensions and a new blade holder for my Trex 500. I got an email notification this afternoon saying that my order had been shipped. So...if it shipped today, I imagine I'll have my package on Thursday or Friday. A Main Hobbies is always fast to get here.

Westy

LEGEND
Putting things on hold for a while ..... busy doing heaps of renovations and tree felling and stuff. no time at the moment

DAL2855

Banned
My 550 kit finally arrived today! But now I need a 5mm shaft pinion. I thought my motor had a 6mm shaft, but turns out it's only the 5mm shaft. It's the Align 600XL motor. If someone has one, please pm me and let me know! I really wanna get this bird in the air!

BOKI

HI Westy; Some places just aren't to great to do business with ! Maybe you should look for other sites who really will bend over backwards to help you ! Heli Direct , Cobblestone Hobby ! Tower Hobby !

Top Bottom