The New RC-Help helicopter

heli-maniac

Gaba see if you can count the teeth on the front TT gear wear the auto gear meets it i may have a 3 pack of front gears for that heli

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I just got a chance to watch the video. All I can say is cool man!! It's going to be a great heli! Lets not chince out on the servos. I think if we have to pay for better servos than we will be better off in the long run! I'm not versed in what is good for a 600 sized nitro heli. So I'll leave that up to Tony. If need be we can get a new collection up for spare parts and servos.

Tony

Staff member
The servos I'm set on are either 610/620/650 for Cyclic/Throttle/Tail respectively or if we can find the deal, 615/620/655. All align servos of course since it's an align heli. I don't think I can afford Savox servos so those are not even worth looking at.

I'm pretty sure all of the donations that were going to come in, have come in. Looks like about $300 is going to come out of my pocket to finish this bird. Needless to say, it's going to be a VERY long while before we can even start the videos on this bird. Something around next spring I'm guessing.

Tony

Staff member
Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with this. The heli will be in my possission, will only be flown by me, so it's only right for me to pay at least half. And lets face it, $600 for a completely ready to fly 3GX flybarless trex 600 Nitro, what's to complain about lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
All in all I still think that we can get more cash put together. Long time between now and spring! Christmass is coming!! Lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Someone on my field said they'll trade their 700e for a 600n lol.... I didn't ask for more details. But I think I should stop listening to such things ---(deals) lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
All in all I still think that we can get more cash put together. Long time between now and spring! Christmass is coming!! Lol

Xmas coming is the reason I won't have any money as well as most others lmao.

Someone on my field said they'll trade their 700e for a 600n lol.... I didn't ask for more details. But I think I should stop listening to such things ---(deals) lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

DO NOT TRADE THE RCH HELI!!!!!!!!!!

hell i found this one for sale Align Trex 600n pro with engine servos and spares | eBay
hey gaba count the TT front gear let me know how many teeth it has

Already sold, and I still think we got a better deal on the one we have. And why do you want to know the tooth count? If you are wanting to donate just the plastic gears without having them factory mounted on the shaft, I will have to pass. I just don't trust pressing my own gears on. Always worried about them coming off or stripping out.

wolfman76

just donated 30 to the servo fund lets go RC-HELP family we can do this yet again IT'S VIDEOS TIME!!!!!!!:victorious: let
s see if we can donate enough for the sweet savox servos:onthego:

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
In order to get videos done, Gaba needs to send me the friggin helicopter lmao. He doesn't want me to go all Private Investigator on his butt lmao. I don't know where he lives, but if I don't get the heli, I will find out :chuckles:.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, and thank you very much for your donation. That will purchase one of the servos alone. I have other things that I'm wanting to do to the heli to make it look a little better as well. Again, thank you very much!

heli-maniac

And why do you want to know the tooth count? If you are wanting to donate just the plastic gears without having them factory mounted on the shaft, I will have to pass. I just don't trust pressing my own gears on. Always worried about them coming off or stripping out.
no they are brand new Align gears i ordered for the 550 before i found out that the new 550V2 and 600 pro take different gears(MO-8) than the 600 so i was wanting to know if the RC Help heli took the gears that i cant use

Tony

Staff member
Ah I gotcha. There was someone on here (I can't remember who) that ordered just the gears and not the shaft. I have had very bad luck with something like that lol. As for this heli, there is really just one Nitro 600. The 600 Pro is the 600E if I recall correctly. But, I will let Gaba answer since he still has the heli. Hint hint, SEND ME THE HELI!!!! lmao, I need to get video ideas sorted out. I also need to take that busted ass canopy and see if I can make something out of it to practice designs on. and I can only do that if I have it lmao.

heli-maniac

i have the gears to do that on the 450 and have not had any problems with them. they seam to be a little stronger than the align gears
well maybe these will fit the 600 but dont know with out a tooth count(GABA)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
i have the gears to do that on the 450 and have not had any problems with them. they seam to be a little stronger than the align gears
well maybe these will fit the 600 but dont know with out a tooth count(GABA)

Just go to any web sight that Carries the gears and look to see if the part numbers are the same. That will tell you if they will work! Lol

Top Bottom