600 Pimp my Chaos 600E Pro

Tony

Staff member
Not having very good luck? Did you even see the video? That had to be some of the best luck he could ask for lmao.

Lee

HAHAHA LMAO :lmao: That was Skill Tony :hdbng:

- - - Updated - - -

Sam that was my own stupid fault. I was sure i had thread locked everything, but no.

Lee

Well she ready for action again for the fourth time :) with another upgrade made by me.
This is a prototype made from G10 fibre. We have the possibility to make them out of carbon or aluminium too, on the CNC machine. I made this one by hand just as a test.
The problem and good thing too with the chaos 600 is, the frame is wider than the Align 600. And the frame is thicker. This allows for bigger Scorpion motors to be fitted without modification. The down side is, nobody makes the base plate to fit it other than RC aerodyne, and they aren't always in stock. So I made my own.

100_2896.JPG

100_2897.JPG

100_2899.JPG

100_2898.JPG

100_2901.JPG

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's pretty think g10 man!!

My whole frame is g10 on my vibe .. But not THAT thick!! Awesome!! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

murankar

Staff member
Need to be for sure on that piece. Looking good, now lets get more than half a battery per flight. I really would like to see at least 2 consecutive batteries.

Lee

Well its just a test piece. The CNC'd piece will have a lot more materiel removed to make it lighter. And if i want we have a huge slab of unidirectional carbon plate just sitting here. Its great having a friend with a CNC machine and tonnes of scrap carbon and G10. :D

Lee

:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:WOOHOO:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:
Finally a full battery. No special flying just hovering around, a few flips and hurricanes. With 75% throttle I got 14.5 mins!!! Thats double what i got with the 6S set up. I think with harder flying i should get 10mins.
What a relief to get a full flight in.

Derek

This was a spectacular video, Lee!!! Very nice 600! I want a 600 so bad. My "want" list is so massively long, lol.

Lee

I have an almost complete 600 brand new sitting here waiting for some one to buy it. If i had the spare cash i would finish building it, but i need the money for my new project.

murankar

Staff member
How can that be. My videos are boring, have you watched them lol.

Here I am hovering
Here I am again hovering
Yet again here I am hovering
Oops something new, nope just hovering. I really need to break the fear of flying real soon .

Top Bottom