600 Pimp my Chaos 600E Pro

Lee

I thought they'd be great for practicing autos, cause they will bend instead of break and once i have the autos dialled, i can junk them and put the real ones back on.

Tony

Staff member
Just make sure to either turn your slow start off or actually land the heli lol. Those look pretty good!

Lee

I'm not using the GOV. I tried to set it up but it wouldn't allow me to set the right headspeed with the pinion i have. On Fixed end points with the 17T pinion i get up to 2300RPM but with the GOV it would only allow 1600 Max??? I need to by a 20T pinion to get even 1900RPM. I'm leaving it Fixed and i will play with Gov on my Warp.

stokke

I'm not using the GOV. I tried to set it up but it wouldn't allow me to set the right headspeed with the pinion i have. On Fixed end points with the 17T pinion i get up to 2300RPM but with the GOV it would only allow 1600 Max??? I need to by a 20T pinion to get even 1900RPM. I'm leaving it Fixed and i will play with Gov on my Warp.

That's strange? What kv-rating is your motor?

Lee

And i just ordered this as my Valentines pressie from my wife.
69313160611308929a9f63ff7479e918.jpg

Its the new V2 tail hub with Dual Radial bearings. My original tail is getting tired and wobbly.

Lee

Thats how the canopy came. With Align and Turnigy lacquered into the graphic unfortunately. But for $20 instead of $70 for an original canopy, i could care less :D

Westy

LEGEND
Got my new canopy today.

wow that is HOT! so hot it burnt your roof! Lol

Yeah nah ..... NICE sharp looking canopy!

- - - Updated - - -

And i just ordered this as my Valentines pressie from my wife.
69313160611308929a9f63ff7479e918.jpg

Its the new V2 tail hub with Dual Radial bearings. My original tail is getting tired and wobbly.

nice tail kit too! what was the damage on that?

Lee

Got the canopy from HK. After seeing the prices for canopies here in europe i thought, now way i'm paying that. I was a little worried, as people had been complaining of bad packaging and cracked canopies, but mine arrived in perfect condition. Also got two sets of landing gear.
The V2 tail was 22 Euros with 7 euros postage from a shop here in Spain. Should be here Monday.

Top Bottom