600 Pimp my Chaos 600E Pro

Tony

Staff member
Don't like Whiskey? No wonder you don't live there anymore lmao. Maybe I should move there...

Lee

She's ready to go again. New blades from Thunder Tiger $50, Align metal servo wheels, CC Pro BEC, rerouted and cover wiring and i used 3M gel mounting tape under the BeastX.
I'm waiting for anew canopy from Fusino for christmas.
So far since changing to 8S i have flown twice and crashed twice. I don't even know how long I can fly on a battery, cause i haven't made it to the end of a pack yet :D LOL
Smooth easy flying for the next flight.

100_2873.jpg100_2875.jpg100_2876.jpg100_2885.jpg

100_2873.jpg

100_2875.jpg

100_2876.jpg

100_2885.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Nice and clean bro. Hope it flies for a full battery this next time! But you need to rotate those wheels 90º to the left to bring the text around so you can read it. Yeah, a little OCD, but oh well lmao.

Lee

I wish i could Tony, but that was the closest to vertical for the ball links, no subtrim needed.
Thanks Marius, i'm heading out after breakfast.
The canopy will be a surprise. When my wife saw it, she said "YOU HAVE TO HAVE THAT" how could i resist.

Lee

I said don't ask LOL :D
Well not too bad, just feel stupid. You know when you start something, then have to stop and wait for parts. You always forget what stage you were at when you finished. Well I forgot to locktite the tail screws in.
Luckily all that happened was the tail opened up and disconnected the gears so the tail stopped. Had to auto without tail control. The only thing that broke was the already broken base plate lugs that hold the landing gear on. I had superglued them on as a temorary measure till my new ones arrive. They work well but just not for heavy auto landings.
My friend is CNCing me a new base plate, so should be back up and hopefully running tomorrow.
I have video of the whole incident. Up loading now.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohhh my ghosh!! Whoops!! That sucks! Auto without tail control!! Good job!!

That's what I am practicing on Phoenix now.. Autos....!! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
Damn dude, maybe you need to take this 8s system back out lmao. This was a perfect heli until you put this in. Glad the damage is not that bad.

Lee

No piro, because as soon as i heard the noise, i flicked the throttle hold. If theres no power to the mains, theres no torque, so no spinning. The new Compass warp has no auto gear, so it was good practice for me :D

Lee

Well it took all day to upload. Something is wrong with our internet. Heres the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom