Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Tony

Staff member
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission... lmao.

Just so you know, I have made a thread on how to setup the teamspeak client so that we can all chat in Phoenix. You can see those in the link below.

Rc-Help TeamSpeak Server

Tony

Staff member
Yea, got caught up watching the 600. I will start the session in about 5 minutes or so. Sorry about that.

bigone5500

I'll get a better Tx. I saw a DX6i on ebay for around $50 so I may try to get that one. I just can't control the heli very well right now. I'll enjoy it more when I am able to stop fighting the controls.

leedude1

Hey Geena, got 3 mistakes high and gave the flips a go. . All good with all the micros... nano...trex 150 and the cfx180. Thanks for the advice.

Geena

Staff member
Hey Geena, got 3 mistakes high and gave the flips a go. . All good with all the micros... nano...trex 150 and the cfx180. Thanks for the advice.
YES! That`s awesome news. It feels great to be able to do the moves you learn on the simulator in real life, doesn`t it? Keep up the good work. :)

leedude1

Yeah, I think it's the assurance that it will react the same in the real world , more or less..and to have the confidence that if the stick movements are there and you have enough room to correct, like you mentioned, then it should all be good.
If been busy last several weeks so could show up for the sessions but will be there when I can.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure if I will be there, but Geena should be. If neither of us can make it, anyone can start up the session.

Tony

Staff member
Simulator Sunday is now LIVE! Come join the fun!

Phoenix Flight Simulator 5.5.l

North America

Room: RcHelp

Password: rchelp

Hope to see you all in there!

Geena

Staff member
It`s still on. I apologize for not being there last night. I went to the beach yesterday, got really REALLY burned. (completely my fault, for not reapplying my sun screen) and I could not sit at my desk for more than 5 minutes at a time. We will have a session this coming Sunday though. :)

Tony

Staff member
And I'm out of state right now so I couldn't put it up last night. I meant to do a live stream but I just didn't have time. I do apologize but things will make sense in a few days I hope.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Don't need to be sorry Geena and Tony. I can't speak for others but you do have a life. Hopefully everyone understand poop happens and sometimes it's out of our hands. There's always next weekend :)

Tony

Staff member
With my schedule I may have to move this to another day. We will just have to see how it goes. Again, I plan on doing a live stream sometime soon to catch you guys up. Not good times but hoping they will be getting better.

Top Bottom