Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Admiral

Hi Guys no issues we all have things we have got to do and places we have to be, I just thought that I had missed the memo.
The week before I had caught Geena for a couple of minutes but I was trying to sort out Phoenix that I had only received a day or so before.

See you next week, the time works well for me it's 11:00 am Monday.

Tony

Staff member
The issue with doing them on Sunday nights is that I'm more than likely not going to be home at that time. This is not saying that Geena and you all can not start up a session and just have fun without me lol. If you guys want to start a session, go right ahead and do so and just post in here to let everyone know you are online and post your room name and password. Sadly though, I will not be on the sim if it stays on Sundays for quite a long time.

Geena

Staff member
Hey guys. I had a session up for about an hour, and no one came in. So I shut it down at 9PM. :(

bigone5500

Hey guys. I had a session up for about an hour, and no one came in. So I shut it down at 9PM. :(
I just got on a few minutes ago. Been working on my building most of the day. We'll get this thing going full blast again. I'll not be able to get on here next week. I'll be in north Arkansas then maybe Missouri.

Later all.

Admiral

Sorry Geena, started doing some stuff around here, next thing I knew it was lunch time, checked the session and it had finished.
The session is at 11:00am on Monday for me, I'll set an alarm in my phone from now on.

Tony

Staff member
I'm still trying to think of a way to promote this for everyone to give them a reminder if they have alerts setup on youtube. Maybe a video that is the same every week that just announces sim sunday on our youtube channel. Or, something on here and on facebook, or both. We are still working on this. Geena, thanks for setting up the session. I have another idea that I don't want to post here and when I figure out how it can be done, I will hit you up to see if you like the idea. Just give me some time.

Tony

Staff member
It seems without the live stream, no one really comes in. Maybe I should create a video that will go live every Sunday at 1900 Central time... But then, if you are going to be missing it, people would be pretty mad lol. We will get it figured out somehow.

HeliYaw

For a while, I was getting email alerts telling me when a session was active.
Stopped getting those and thought that you guys were no longer doing it.

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure geena wouldn't mind posting in that thread for sim Sunday. Unless you are talking about the emails that I tried a few times for a specific user group. If so, I will see if I can figure out a way to automate that process with a cron job or something.

Geena

Staff member
I always post in the simulator Sunday thread when I have a session up. But Like we have said before. Any of you can open the session. Just make sure the name of the session is RC Help, and the password is rchelp.

Tony

Staff member
I will try to be on tomorrow, but no promises. We have storms here today and this is a rare two day weekend for me at home so tomorrow (Sunday) may be filled up, and I have to get up early Monday morning to deliver my load. Not as early as Geena mind you, but I'm not a freak of nature that can run on 3 hours sleep lmao. something this large has to have plenty of down time hahahahahahaha.

Tony

Staff member
I'm still working on how to get the teamspeak server setup on the RCH server. Not a lot of time to research and my linux guy has been sick, kids sick and over worked. I know the feeling. So we are still working on that to get you guys a good line of communication during the sim sessions.

Top Bottom