Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I'm excited to announce we are officially starting Simulator Sunday TODAY! Thanks to help from Geena Tucker, Her and I will be online helping out anyone that needs help flying helicopters (her more than I lol). These are going to be Helicopter only sessions and they are going to prove to be a lot of fun!

If you would like to join us, all you need is a completely updated copy of the Phoenix Flight Simulator and an internet connection. If you do not know how to join into a session, you just click on the Multiplayer tab at the top of the Phoenix Flight Simulator and click Go Online. That will take you to a list of available rooms. Our room will be located in North America and the room name will be RcHelp. The password will be RcHelp. The only reason there is a password is because we want to keep this to the Rc-Help family. Yesterday I had a test session up and actually had someone come in that figured out the password, so we may change the password in the future. Keep an eye on this thread, we will post here if we do.

So if you would like to come in and fly with Geena and I (that rhymed lol), join us Sundays at 7:00 PM Central time, or GMT -06:00. We would love to see you there. Just remember, there are a limited number of spots in each session.

We will be kicking high lag users so there is the possibility of spots opening up. If you can't get in, keep trying. I wish Phoenix would allow more people to fly, but it is what it is.

And I will be recording these sessions and possibly uploading them to our channel. So keep it clean :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Derek

7pm centrail time....I think that's 9pm est, for me. Because I work every other weekend....I'll look forward to the RCH Sim time on the weekends that I'm off.

Too cool!!!

Derek

Tony...I see that you are set up in a session on the sim on a 3D site. Can you set up a session on a regular flying site?

Tony

Staff member
Can your computer not handle a 3d site? I did this so that we can fit more people in it, but if people can't get it in then we will change back.

MADD matz

I tony I have a question I'm new to setting up a 450 dominater I'm trying to get my ar7200 to work when setting up menu E I believe it is where u set ur tail servo when I go in and move the rudder left or right to the point where it start to bind and left off I get a red light is this correct I watched your video and yours and it shows a blue light plz help

RandyDSok

I tony I have a question I'm new to setting up a 450 dominater I'm trying to get my ar7200 to work when setting up menu E I believe it is where u set ur tail servo when I go in and move the rudder left or right to the point where it start to bind and left off I get a red light is this correct I watched your video and yours and it shows a blue light plz help

You need to ask your question in another thread... this thread is about the flight sim session they are currently running right now.... Go to the Helicopter 400-500 forum area and create a new topic for your question....

PS... While Tony will likely answer ( once he's got time after this session )... you can ask Everyone and someone that may not be in the session will answer if they can ( and they see your post in the right place )

Tony

Staff member
I had an absolutely fantastic time with all of you on the simulator. I didn't fly much, but had a fantastic time commentating the live stream. We are definitely going to do this again next weekend! Hope to see even more people on there!

Geena

Staff member
I had a wonderful time too, and it was a pleasure to be a part of the simulator session with all of you. My flying started to deteriorate toward the end, as I became more and more tired, but it was still a great time. We need to get more of you guys into the actual sessions though, so get those simulators fired up. :D

Tony

Staff member
Yup, already written down to get done, I just need to get some other things done first.

Tony

Staff member
If I sent you Stokke's setup guide, that was actually a DX7s lol. But yes, I will update it with a new video soon.

Top Bottom