Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

leedude1

K, Ill update the avatar shortly... I been waiting a week to get to try the simulator stuff my man, don't bum me out by not doing it tomorrow :( even if for a short stint.

Tony

Staff member
What I meant was the live stream before the simulator session. The Simulator Sunday is going to happen, don't worry about that. It's the live stream that I'm not sure of.

Tony

Staff member
We are live with Simulator Sunday on Phoenix. I figure I would open it up early as I did last time since so many seemed to like an extended session. For the 5 people that are in the email user group to be notified of when we go live, you have mail. I did forget to put the room and password in there but didn't want to sent out another email. Below are the login details.

Room: RcHelp
Password: rchelp

Hope to see you all there very soon!

leedude1

Well Tony, Geena I really enjoyed the session... I brought home a headset... so Ill give that a try next go round. I didn't get a chance to do anything but fly...but that never is a bad thing and as I mentioned while I was there ,having penciled in the time with wife the wife and kids allowed me the opportunity to do just that concentrate and fly. So time well spent thanks... playing hockey again this sunday around 8 my time so will not be able to make it but i will be there in 2.
Also I could not really hear you or Geena it was all staccato through the speakers is that because of the heli noise (i didn't mute anything) or that fact that I didn't have a headset..or both? Maybe if I get the opportunity I could try it out before the session just for a minute or two so I dont loose time trying to figure out then.

Anyway thanks again...BTW didnt forget the avatar just not there yet ..ill get to it though

Geena

Staff member
It may have been a combination of your mic picking up the helicopter noise, and the fact that Phoenix`s audio went south about the time you made it in. We`ll try it again soon. :)

Tony

Staff member
If you go into your settings and going to the audio tab, the long bar on the top is the overall volume. The shorter bar on the bottom right will adjust the sound of the sim when someone is talking. Hope this helps.

Tony

Staff member
It's all good. If you need help, you can always post up in the chat and we can help you that way if you can't hear anything.

Geena

Staff member
Okay guys. Don`t forget that simulator Sunday is happening in a couple of days. So come on...get those simulators fired up, and join us this Sunday night. I want to see lots of participation in this one. :)

Tony

Staff member
Awesome. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it though. Have some weather coming in, and if there is as much lightning as I'm thinking, none of my electronics (computers, tv's, networking equipment) will be plugged in.

Geena

Staff member
My pleasure. You`ll be doing real life inverted autos before you know it. :) I can`t wait to do Simulator Sunday with you again.

Tony

Staff member
I don't think I will be there tonight. Have family coming over. I will get on if I can though.

Top Bottom