Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

holtneil

Tony a stupid question for you if you dont fly a heli say a year it does not loose any setting does it ?

Tony

Staff member
It shouldn't. they should be stored in memory. Everything should power up and work like it did the last time you turned it off.

holtneil

Ok thats what I was thinking its the chip set that stores setting that are hard flashed into it , Just dont want to crash the Cobra

Tony

Staff member
Don't blame you there. Just double check all of your controls before the flight and you should be good.

Smoggie

Sounds like fun, but the timing (1am Monday Morning) kinda rules it out for me.. I need to be up for work at 5:15, it's hard enough to drag myself to work on Mondays without staying up all night!

Tony

Staff member
We are more than likely going to do one that is earlier in the day if I can drag myself out of bed on a sunday morning lol.

Tony

Staff member
Only if I can fly in my sleep hahahahahaha. I still don't know how in the world you do that.

I was thinking, they are like 6 hours ahead of us, and it is Sunday, so I was thinking about doing one somewhere around noon and then another one, which we have scheduled, at 7:00 PM Central time. Not sure yet though. And the reason why is, if you or I create a room at noon, the room will stay open as long as there is someone in it. Meaning, if people stay in it until 7:00 PM, we will not have control of the room. I think that makes sense lol.

Geena

Staff member
I`m going to be at the field This coming Sunday, from about 07:00 til about noon to 1PM. I can open a room and just leave my ID logged in until I get home. That is..if you want me to do that. That way, we can still have control.

Tony

Staff member
That is completely up to you. You are the star of this show lol. If you want to open up a room, feel free to do so. Maybe I should open up a room on my studio computer and just leave it running all the time lol. Then just stop in and check on it every now and then. Guess I would need to leave my cable out there too when I do that...

Geena

Staff member
LMBO.... I`m no star. A dim night light, maybe...but no star. It would be cool to have a room open all the time though.

Tony

Staff member
If I can figure out why my studio computer is so laggy (reason for the canceled live show last week, well one of them) then I will do just that.

Dennis H

Tony a stupid question for you if you don't fly a heli say a year it does not loose any setting does it ?

They only thing that might be rusty is you being out of practice. If I don't fly for a month, it takes about a day for me to get back into the pilot's seat!

Dennis

Tony

Staff member
So what does that say for me? I have not really flown helicopters in about two years hahahaaha.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the wonderful (or horrible) world of reviewing cheap POS quads lmao. I'm trying to get back though, but already hit a hurdle with this friggin Ikon2 gyro acting very weird.

Top Bottom