Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Dennis H

Welcome to the wonderful (or horrible) world of reviewing cheap POS quads lmao. I'm trying to get back though, but already hit a hurdle with this friggin Ikon2 gyro acting very weird.

I was surprised to hear you were having issues with the IKON2. I have heard nothing but good about them.

In Fact I almost bought one to try out. You have me on hold right now!

Anyway, I have my hands full learning my Futaba 14SG radio and SBUS programmable servo's!

Dennis

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I did not expect the issues that I'm having. And the gyro reverting back to a firmware that it has never had installed on it really has me wondering what is going on. I was going to get out there today and get some more work done on it, but had things to do here on the site and never made it out there. I will keep plugging away at it and keep all of you posted on how it is going.

leedude1

hey I was just checking the multiplayer section of pheonix and dont see the RcHelp in North America. Is that because you will only open it up on Sunday at 7 central, and it wont appear before then? or am Im missing somenthing. Probably wont be able to sign in tomorrow, turns out ill be playing hockey tomorrow evening... but am really excited about giving her a go with your guys Sunday evenings.

Geena

Staff member
Hi Leedude. The RC Help simulator session will only appear when we have a session open. The session will be at 9PM Eastern on Sundays. Tony will announce it later tomorrow in the Simulator Sunday thread. Hope to see you there. :)

Tony

Staff member
Actually it's 8PM Eastern on Sundays :biggrin1:

But as Geena stated, we usually only open up a session on Sundays, but there are other times that we can open up a session. If you would like to be notified of when we are opening up a session, check out the video below to enroll for email notifications.

Tony

Staff member
That would be the start of the live stream on Fridays lol. All that heli smoke is messing with your memory hahahahaha

Geena

Staff member
It may be that I`m getting enough nitro smoke too...LOL. I have 13 gallons I need to burn, so I`d better get busy. ;)

Tony

Staff member
Better order another ring and sleeve while you are at it lmao. That is a lot of fuel.

Geena

Staff member
I have a whole new YS 96SRX, just in case. But I also have 2 spare piston set, which come with the piston, ring, and sleeve....and a ton of Enya #3 plugs. ;)

leedude1

Yeah I will sign up for the alerts...my Gane starts at 9pm on sunday so this week is ac write off. I'll be there the next time round.

Tony

Staff member
Simulator Sunday is TODAY! The session is open NOW and you can come join in on the fun! Room is RcHelp in NorthAmerica and the password is rchelp no spaces, all lower case and no hyphen. See you there soon. And I have already send out the email to everyone, all 3 of you. We need to get some more people in this group!

Tony

Staff member
Horrible audio issues tonight. I tried restarting and when I came back, no one was in the room. It was fun, regardless.

Geena

Staff member
I did the same thing...lol Had a blast too. Maybe next time Phoenix will have the audio under control :D

Tony

Staff member
I highly doubt it. Every time I get into one of those sim sessions, it reminds me just how bad I am at flying helicopters. I'm not sure if I will ever get my fingers back.

Tony

Staff member
Not sure about that. I picked this up way faster back a couple years ago lol. Now, it's like my fingers are just flat refusing to cooperate.

Tony

Staff member
You got it. Still not sure if I'm going to do a live stream. I probably will.

Oh, and Mike, go ahead and update your avatar. On the old forum, it was much smaller. Now, on this forum, it is trying to stretch that smaller image. Uploading it again will give you a better avatar. Just one of those changes that is out of my control. Well, I guess I could make them smaller again lmao.

Top Bottom