"official" grass cutting heli video thread ;)

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I promoted him a couple weeks ago to help out with the forum during the day since I'm not able to get on. Lee is pretty much on my hours as well so I needed someone in the states that could help out. Gaba has shown a great deal of learning and flying ability and just seemed like the right candidate for the position. From micros to his nitros, dude is flying it all. The only thing he is not in to is ground pounders.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahhahahahahahh I can... If I get public request that I should.. I will! :p :p

Right tony.. Its a RC People's forum right? :p :D heehe

Adam

cause he uses dark as an excuse i can mail him a lightbulb so he can have a yard light haha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
or get him night rigged mcpx blades with an led for the tail.. and then he will have NO EXCUSE

Tony

Staff member
You guys do all of that and I'm game lmao.

I may fire up the mcpx this weekend if the wind is not too bad. I think it will be though... Strong cold front moving through making it cold. I moved out of indiana for a reason and it's following me lmao.

Lee

Here you go boy and girls.
Who up next :D

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's what I am talking about lee! That was beautiful !! Loved it !!

YES IT'S ON!!! Haha!

Ill add smoke to that. ;P

Adam

Thanks tony and i am practicing almost daily so hopefully this summer i will have it down. So far the only crashes i have with the mcpx is when i try orientation inverted i can go inverted and back no problem lol. Got that down. i wont be trying it on the 450 thats for sure. Cant wait till my new house to rebuild the HK in my new work room 25 days and im all moved in cant wait.

Top Bottom