"official" grass cutting heli video thread ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I'll start::

This was my first shot at cutting grass inverted with anything bigger that the mcpx ... :)

Let's all post videos of us doing it! It will be fun!! ;)

ANY HELICOPTER BLADE NANO ---- mikado xxtreme lol !! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
I have a feeling this will be the most "Expensive" thread on the forum lmao. If I had something other than my mcpx, I would post up. It would be worth a helicopter just to show you guys up :biggrin1:

stokke

Priceless :D
Gaba, you've got some skills man! Windy and all.

I'll better start practicing then :D LOL

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I have a feeling this will be the most "Expensive" thread on the forum lmao. If I had something other than my mcpx, I would post up. It would be worth a helicopter just to show you guys up :biggrin1:

You should post your mcpx cutting grass !! Any hekicopter! Ultra micro.. Micro... Or a freakin 1000!! Lol ;)

Lee

Does this count :D

attachment.php

Grass invert small.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I had a good laugh from Lee's picture lmao. That was great. And if the mcpx touches a blade of grass it will die lmao. I guess it's worth a shot though. I will see what I can come up with.

Adam

Very nice gaba i wish i was that good at orientation inverted. Keep making tony eat his words.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I did not see and grass cutting though! Lol. The blades have to actully hit the grass to cut it! Lol

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
That's what I'm saying and what I said in the other thread. "Crashing Doesn't Count!" lmao. We need proof. We need to see the grass getting cut. The blades are obviously going to have green on them, because that is what happens when you crash hahahahaha.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Lol I cut grass for three batteries and fourth I decided to make a video and I didn't focus it right.. And I actually did cut grass! Lol towards the start and the end (you hear it) ;) lol

I don't see anyone else cuttin grass!! ;P heehee :p

Top Bottom