"official" grass cutting heli video thread ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohh no he didn't!!! just do a blade stall and a then an inverted auto rotation chopped grass and flipped to an almost perfect landing... Man!!! That was some BALLS!

The amount of vegetation flying up in the air was insane. Man you thing that chopping grass is inverted hover down. Lol NOPe! You can tic toc and chop grass .. Let your tail chop grass... Aaaaaaaaaa this was insane! One of my favourite videos ! After tha mikado 800 XXTREME video that I think he did and his flying with music video !!! Amazing!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Just to be sure that you know that the last video posted in that post isn't me at all!! :D

But yes before that... Many are :)

Flying for 2 years plus some :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

wolfman76

yeah i agree gaba he brought that bird in SUPER HOT!!!!!! inverted none the less and almost stuck it for a perfect 10 landing awe hell i give him a score 100 just for the amount of insaneness in the video... and hey derek i am going to try to go to IRCHAA this year maybe we can hook up with our families if we are able to go this year...... i grew up in shelbyville which i think is only like an hour or less from muncie...

Top Bottom