Off Topic Chit Chat

sire162

Ugh, don't you just hate it when you put something up "where you won't forget it", then forget where that place is.... What a nightmare.
Lmao!! Wheeeeew!! I do that soooooo much, lmao!! i bought a used 450 size tricopter from Ebay. He was nice enough to leave me a message about what to do, reverse gear, blah blah blah now where the hell i put that message, lmao! Tried to fly the tri, lmao. fell over, lmao! wheeeew! Duuuuuh!!

Admiral

Know what you mean, about 6 weeks ago I had a FC fail, I knew that I had a new identical one sitting on my bench ? I could not find it for the life of me, searched the whole place.
2AM this morning I remembered that I had used it in a scale model I was converting to FBL, then put in the too hard for now basket when I ran into a time consuming issue.

sire162

Tony???? you good? wanted to holla at you, lol. Got back to work a couple of weeks ago. would be better if i could get a full week in, lmao. Seems i work 3 then i need a day off, lol. Yeah, got oldtimers plus for real, lmao. Hopefully everything is positive. see ya when i see ya, be easy.

leedude1

Going flying all morning tomorrow and probably get 20 or so flights in if all goes well... nothing better than that.

Tony

Staff member
And this is why I smoke while in a truck... Sitting at freightiner rather than sleeping in my truck, or better yet, my bed where I was supposed to be tonight. I knew this crap was a mistake...

sire162

What's happening peeps? taking a break right now, lol. totally stressed out. I swapped esc's into my sabretooth truggy. didn't like the other esc i put in the truggy, figureed , hmmmph i'll just put the original esc back in, bigger pinion, jumped motor up to 2230kv, see how that runs, lol. Weeeeeeell! after getting everything back in, the blasted %$#ing esc just beeps red. tried everything, nothing works. This is enough to make one wanna get out of this hobby stuff. Why is it got to be sooo got %@#* complicated? Any hoo hopefully y'all day is going better than mine. be easy.

Tony

Staff member
I know you said you tried everything, but I have to ask. did you try to calibrate your ESC to your Tx to set the high/low/brake?

sire162

I thought i did. But that thing just wouldn't help me out. Try Try Try, fail fail fail. Finally changed to a redcat receiver, then it worked, Haaaaaaaaa! Love to see them front wheels doing the pizza cutter thing, Sweeeet!! doesn't seem to like them hobbyking receivers. Now gotta figure out a better way to cool the motor, that joker was hot!!! It's gotta fan on it, but it's kinda small. Any suggestions anybody. Eeeew Eeeeew Drrrrrreeeam Cruuuuuuuisssssse!!! Would have went, but if i ever saw my 1974 javelin out there i would have to ball, lol.

murankar

Staff member
Stayed the night in Radcliff KY. Super 8 actually. Coffee tastes like butt and for yogurt they put out activa. :duh:

Tony

Staff member
Are you trying to make me kill you? Brakes, not breaks!!! :chuckles:

YOUR brakes are taking a break, remember :biggrin1:

Top Bottom