Off Topic Chit Chat

Tony

Staff member
I used to be like that. Only wearing Levi's. Then I had to start buying them for myself and I could care less what other people think, so I just get mine from Walmart lol. The wife works there and I get a discount lmao.

murankar

Staff member
One of their products (the original product) is made of heavy canvas. Those pants are super stiff but super durable. The ones I got are not that products. I got something a bit lighter in weight and breaths better.

But yes they are supposed to be super durable.

murankar

Staff member
If ya can, do it. Mad props.

End of week two of the new job. I start my shift next week , the shift I was hired for. Second shift here I come.

Right now I don't know everything I can be doing to fill the time. My main job is to pull parts for orders and as a safety person for the cnc machinist. The company wants 2 people in the building at all times while the machine runs.

The company just hit a slight slow down in business after having 4 months of hitting it hard with a shload of overtime. My guess this business has a huge cyclic effect through out the year. Not a seasonal based cycle, more of a quarterly based cycle.

All I had for work tonight is 8 orders to pull. Got that done in less than 4 hours. Now I have till 2200 hrs or 10pm to stay busy.

Tony

Staff member
Ugh, don't you just hate it when you put something up "where you won't forget it", then forget where that place is.... What a nightmare.

Tony

Staff member
Take a look at the thread in the News & Announcement section. It will explain it. I'm still shaking over that one...

Tony

Staff member
So how horrified are you now? lmao. Man that was a nightmare! I'm just glad I have buddies like Ken that can help out in these times.

Tony

Staff member
After the last Apple update, the first TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY!!! I was not able to receive any emails on my phone. It was actually kind of nice not having my phone blow up all week. However, this caused me to miss two VERY important emails regarding my server and my backup server. Both sent invoices and both ended up going overdue and I had NO IDEA!!! I was able to pay my backup server, it is pretty cheap, but I have no way of paying for the real server. With the death of our grandchild and having to deal with all of that crap associated (DHS and so on), our bank account is now in the negative and my paypal is pretty much 0... Sometimes you just can't win, but if I had received the emails when they came out, there would not have been an issue. With the server at least. Thanks Apple.

Top Bottom