700 New project! Align 700N DFC

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ha ha if I still ran cross country I would be in Tx. every week twice. Going and comeing! Lol same thing with OK city!

Tony

Staff member
That thing is looking great Sam. Your decals went into the mail today so you should get them Wed or Thurs. Can't wait to see it in the air!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That thing is looking great Sam. Your decals went into the mail today so you should get them Wed or Thurs. Can't wait to see it in the air!

Thanks Tony I'm apprehensive myself. I've got to find someone to help me fly her cause you know I'm not a heli pilot yet! Lol I'll get the decals on over the week end. I have a doctors app this afternoon them if everything is ok back to work!

Your baby is looking awesome Sam!

Thanks Marius! She is quite a bird I have to say! Lol lt bigger than I expected

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot

Just to let you know I got the decals in the mail the other day. Thank you they look great. GABA and I worked on my Ikon today. I think we have it all set up! Lol I'll decale it up tomorrow. It should look great. I'll take pics tomorrow and post them. If I remember right, I should take a little windex and spray it on the canopy. Put the decal on. Ths way I can move the decale around before the windex drys to exhactly were I want it.

Now all I have to do is lock tight all the screws and put fuel in it and start her up!

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you can use windex to do that. Just make sure to place them where you want, use a credit card to squeeze out all of the liquid and let it dry. THEN and only then, remove the transfer paper.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:evil::evil::evil:

Well you guys have asked. So here she is! About 99.9% done. Lock tighter all the frame bolts today. All that's left is to lock tight the tail bolts. I ran low on lock tight. Get some more tomorrow to finish her up! Then a final check on the Ikon set up and she's ready to fire up fir the first time!

Enjoy:

Left side!

image.jpg

Right side!

image.jpg

Front!

image.jpg

Back!

image.jpg

I hope you like her! She sure is purity! Lol

:cool1::cool1::cool1::huepfenicon111::huepfenicon111::huepfenicon111::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

stokke

Finally!! I love the canopy as well - that thing is PURDY :D Be sure to triple-check your settings before maiden. Oh, and remember - video :D :D :D

Top Bottom