700 New project! Align 700N DFC

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

:damnit::ohsnap1::twak:

Well a few of you know about this. Most of you don't! Not unless you read my blog the other day anyways! I've got a brand new project about to start! LOL! :wink: I have been lamenting about this for months! Now it's a reality! I've gone and done it folks! Bought me a brand new Align 700N DFC! With a OS 105 HZ-R with a OS powerboost pipe! I've got most everything either here or on its way to build this puppy!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm going to use the Ikon FC on this after hearing Lee comment in his. Ordered it yesterday! Guys this is going to happen! It might be a few months before I have the time to complete her though. I have the 600 to finish and get flying. Also my F7F has been on hold long enough! I've got a mall show to do next month that I want to put the F7F in. So it will be after that that I get to the 700.

Here is the unboxing video I videoed last night and this morning. Enjoy! LOL.

[video=youtube_share;ULRHA2c1ErQ]http://youtu.be/ULRHA2c1ErQ[/video]

This is going to be :evil::evil::evil:

Lee

Sam you need to send me that. I'll have it up and running by next week
Looks like there was some damage on the canopy? Your gonna kill us waiting to see that built and in the air. :D

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Yes the canopy has damage. The box had no damage at all. Looks to me like Align packed it that way. I allready e mailed the seller so waiting to here from him.

Graham Lawrie

GREEN GREEN GREEN LOL:) nice one Bro, cant wait to see more. I love this one after the racing video with the bikes and cars. You are good to yourself.AWSOME!!:)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I got some new parts in this week. I've just about got everything I need for my build.

1- Ikon FC.

2- Tail boom sapport.

3- DS615 throttle servo.

I ordered two spectrum x satilight RX's yesterday. So I should have them this week. I also ordered an electric fuel pump for transferring fuel in and out of the bird. I had a hand pump for my plains but I needed to spend anougher $10 to get free shipping! LOL. Oh well. I though I should keep the two fuels seporate anyways.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

wolfman76

can't wait to see this build sam plus i am jealous one of these day i will have my raptor 90 nitro heli one of these days...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
By using an electric pump...

Come on bro give me a break! I'm going to be sixty this year! And after driving trucks for the last thirty years or so I feel 80! Lol na the pump was only $10 bucks. And I needed to fill in to get free shipping anyways! Besides I have a flight box with a 12 v battery and panel built in anyways? Heck I could run my plane starter of the box. Also you can plug in a glow ignighter into it too!

- - - Updated - - -

can't wait to see this build sam plus i am jealous one of these day i will have my raptor 90 nitro heli one of these days...

Man if you want you can get! Just save up your pennies! Lol. That's what I did. Plus work a little harder the last few weeks! Man I'm tired!

Top Bottom