700 New project! Align 700N DFC

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
So you can't adjust the gov with the gov switch on the Tx?

If your using the gov that's in the IKON, then you use the IKON menu in your setup program to program everything. You have to remember, The IKON is a flight controller. Not a gyro like a 3GX Its more like the NAZA. When you set up the IKON your TX is just kind of of set up has a basic set up. Then everything eltz is set up in the IKON program thru you computer program!

- - - Updated - - -

If you go to the IKON web sight, You can download the IKON program, Then you can run it in DEMO mode. take a look at it and you will get A better understanding of what we are all talking about!

http://ikonflybarless.com/downloads.php

Tony

Staff member
Oh that would take some getting used to. I'm used to just changing things in the tx when they need changing lmao. Would love to put one on the 600. Just for piece of mind knowing that I have a little "helping hand" with me at the flick of a switch.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I know that things are A little rough with us right know but, Help is coming soon. I just need A little bit more time to get back on my feet so to speak. Got to get some major tests done the next two weeks. Maybe then I'll know exhactly what is wrong with me. Then you may see A new motor in the works!

Tony

Staff member
Brother, like I said in that one post, I don't hold grudges. Yeah I get pissed off at the time and I speak my mind, but that is no reason for anyone to hate anyone. It's all good bro. There is a reason I pulled the auctions and just purchased new parts for the old bird. It was the best of both worlds. If you want, I cna post more in the other section instead of jacking this thread. But I assure you, it's all good.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
when your ready bro. like I said. if I wasn't afraid that I may have a serious problem warenting me to have to take time off work, you would already have the motor. I found one for $270.00 new!

Tony

Staff member
It's all good. I have a new fan mount, clutch and clutch bell just waiting for some fresh power. I'm sure this engine that I have will run, I just dont' know if I want to risk the helicopter to it. Too much damage and too much metal being pulled out of it. I wanted to fire it up on my days off, but I just can't bring myself to do it. It looks too good lmao. Well, less the canopy. Still working on that one.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
OK GoT TO GET BACK TO MY PROJECT FOIR THE DAY! Paint the drive for my boat! LOL Then A couple of flights with my QAV!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Tony in the ikon you set rpm .. And your throttle percentage selects what rpm you at ... So no guessing work. Or you can not use it... But I love ikon governor

Sam I flew the ikon on my vibe with the governor on

Remember the governor gain will need to go higher! But man!! It's maintains rpm STEADY. My gain is at 70 now. Default is 50

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
No not yet. I haven't felt good enough to do it. And the fun fly was canceled due to weather. Weather hasn't cooperated either. Lots if rain and wind every weekend! Ahhhhh!

Top Bottom