I Quit Smoking!!!!!

trainrider06

I have just never gotten any of those fiber type wicks to last more than 2-3 days with any flavor
But I think a lot has to do with ones taste buds....I've tried all kinds of juices the only place I've found
that has a decent juice is up there in OK. But I prefer my Bobas Bounty. I don't vape the
flavored style juices, I like the tobacco type.
The bottom style tanks do seem to produce a better taste, but to me they are kinda a pain to rebuild.
The key to any coil top or bottom is keeping those
hot spots out...that's where the burnt taste comes from
That's why I like these top coil AGA tanks.
Whenever I start getting a bad vape I just pop the top
off and most times just flick the coil where it's getting red and it solves it..
I'm gonna look into those box type MOD's Looks like it would be a good one to have around the house
I prefer the Vamo simply because it's smaller size than the box type.

RandyDSok

Size.... depends on which direction you are measuring... :D

Vamo v2 is 22mm diameter.... 18650 mode it's 137mm tall... andd 18350 mode 105mm tall...

The Vapershark DNA is 36mm wide by 20mm deep and 75mm tall... with the Kayfun ( sans drip tip ) it's 115mm tall.

I know a lot of folks like Boba's Bounty... but I wouldn't call it a tobacco flavor myself. I only vape NET's ( naturally extracted tobacco's ) and none of the synthetic tobacco's. There is a down side to a NET though, they gunk coils really quick... usually within 2ml - 6ml depending on the juice. The synthetic tobacco's can go for a week to a month again depending on the juice.

trainrider06

Well shoot here I didn't even know they made Real juice! Duhh!
Where do you get the MOD, and the juice from? I for sure want
To try the juice, and will definitely look into the MOD!

RandyDSok

You should have asked before Monday on the MOD... they had a 20% off going for Cyber Monday...

Vaporsharks website... Vapor Shark® | Premium E-Liquids & Personal Vaporizers

They have the VS DNA 30 like I have there for $120 ... the rDNA 40 $190... the differences ( quick list )

The VS DNA 30 has a built in 1300mah battery... it's not typically user replaceable. Has a wireless charging add-on if you want it ( you'll also need the Shark Skin if you go with this option ).

The VS rDNA 40 has the new Evolv DNA 40 board with temp control added to it, it is a little bit larger than the DNA 30 but has a replaceable 18650 battery. It also has built in wireless charging if you buy the wireless charger add-on or have a QI wireless charger already.

As far as NET vendors... there are many now. My all time favorite is ( as I mentioned before ) N-E-T.com ( shorten ) ... www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

For a ciggy type... you can't beat Big Spirit which is extracted from American Spirit and there are a few from this tobacco line. They also carry a few Nat Sherman's ( the NS line ) as well as some French ciggy types ( in the hybrids area ). A large selection of pipe and cigar extracts some of which are light and some pretty heavy.

For a really complete list of NET vendors listed in tier's according to their popularity... see Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux .

Just a quick word here... I do prefer NET's over synthetic tobacco's but that doesn't mean that the synth's taste bad... they just don't taste like real tobacco but many still like to vape them and since they usually don't gunk a coil as quickly... there are certainly advantages. These ( like the Boba's you mentioned ) have no flavors that come directly from tobacco. They are artificially created flavors that were either created in a lab... or from other flavors ( that could be all natural or not ) to resemble tobacco flavor. I usually refer to them as synthetic or artificial. In fact, my own use of the term synthetic isn't always correct since that should only refer to those made in a lab and have the same chemical makeup that a real extract should have.

There are two other types of tobacco flavors mentioned and technically they are extracts of sorts... TA ( tobacco absolute ) and TE ( tobacco extract ) which use an entirely different process than NET's use ( maceration ) and have a completely different taste because of it. These both actually come originally from perfume makers and were later adapted for e-liquids. Many of the Chinese tobacco flavors use TA or TE ( Dekang and Hangsen are well known examples ). If you have a tobacco that has that "dirty ashtray" taste.. it's likely to be a TA based juice.

trainrider06

Really great info there! Thank you very much! I like the idea of those witless charged MOD's....
I was really into investigating the different types of juice and MOD's tanks etc, but then found
a combo I liked and got lazy lol. I'll definitely check all these out.
Will be a while on the MOD though....have that money pit TRex 500
that I'm trying to piece together right now...lol.
But very interested in em!
Thanks so much!
Rodney

Tony

Staff member
Dude! I never even knew about that place. I have been ordering my stuff online. NOT ANYMORE!!!! They have KILLER prices there. Now, to just put these damn cigarettes down and vape more...

RandyDSok

Dude! I never even knew about that place. I have been ordering my stuff online. NOT ANYMORE!!!! They have KILLER prices there. Now, to just put these damn cigarettes down and vape more...

I only learned about them yesterday, maybe the day before. I am needing a bunch of 5ml bottles and was tired of paying about 0.50 cents a piece for them... so now I can get them at about 0.23 cents a piece if I don't mind getting then in a 100 lot.

I was given by another great NET juice vendor... 9 17ml bottles of extract... I also bought two others bringing my total extracts up to 11. If I were to mix them all at 20%... that'd mean I have 935ml of juice.

The other vendor is MyVapeJuice.com .... Diane, the owner, has one of the largest lines of NET's out there many of which are also available as extracts as well. The MVJ line of NET's are probably some of the cleanest vaping ones available but they also tend to be a little lighter in flavor compared to others. They also tend to need to steep longer before they reach their full potential. Most NET's will need a couple of weeks to a month of steeping... MVJ's tend to at least double that time needed.

RandyDSok

About time for another vape update...

Tony... got to first say how sorry I'm to hear of your recent, shall I say issues ( leaving that generic ). I can't say I've had better when the subject is income... but I haven't had the other ones like you have thankfully. Until this last few weeks ( which have been better than I can remember )... it's always been just barely cutting it for me as well. I don't want to dwell on that, just wanted to briefly mention it, you aren't completely alone.

I've recently found a vape that is really helping me cut back on my cigs ( as I think you know, I've never completely quit yet ). It's the MVJ Our RY4 ( which I'm getting in extract form so save some bucks ). While this is a synthetic tobacco... it's the caramel and vanilla that take front seat in this one. The odd part of that for me is that sweet vapes have never helped me in the past at all. What I think it is thats helping is how rich the sweet side brings to the underlying synth tobacco. Whatever it is... I've now cut down to 50% to 75% of what I previously smoked before starting vaping. That's going from 2-2.5 PAD down to about 1 now.

This alone frees up some cash for me... add to that the increase in work the last couple of weeks... means I had some additions capital ( even after getting Xmas gifts ) to invest in more and hopefully better vape gear and supplies. I also went ahead and ordered two more mods I don't need... just wanted. So I get to feed the "shinyitis" habit a little bit :)

First purchase was a large amount of Our RY4 extract since its helping a lot... 74ml to be exact. I've settled on a 27% mix ( of extract ) so I'll end up with 274ml when mixed. That ends up costing only 13 cent per ml... not bad in my book.

The next thing I ordered and think will help... is the Kanger Subtank. This one is both a RTA/RBA and or clearo style. I'll be able to use prebuilt 0.5Ω or 1.2Ω heads that I can replace as I need and it'll hold 4.2ml of juice... or .. Setup as an RTA/RBA with a build deck like that of a Kayfun and hold around 2.5ml of juice. In addition the huge clearo style heads also appear to be rebuildable too boot. Flavor is said to be slightly better than the Aspire Atlantis but slightly less vapor ( not by much though ). You may want to look at this one but since I won't get it until about Tuesday the 23rd... I can't give much of my own opinion yet. It looks like these ( using the sub-ohm coil ) work in the 20-30w range well... lower than the Atlantis which require around 35w to start shining. In RTA/RBA mode... like the Kayfun about 1.2-1.5Ω and around 12-15w is the sweet spot. There is one downside... the size... it's a 25mm diameter tank. It does some with a stepdown adapter to bring it to 22mm though.

Next I got a couple of upgrades for my Vaporshark DNA 30. While I do love the size of it... in my hands it's actually a little small ( about the same as an iStick ) and therefore a bit fiddly for me. So I ordered their Sharkskin for it as well as the wireless charge card add-on. The skin is a silicone sleeve... so it'll add just a little size to the VS and probably make it a little more tactile to hold also. The wireless charge card is more for convenience allowing me to just sit it on my wireless QI phone charger instead of plugging in a USB cord.

Ok... with the Subtank using ( in some modes/coils ) higher wattages than I presently vape at ( 10-15w )... and since I think a little bit larger mod may also fit my own hands better. I also ordered a Smok XPro BT50... 50w mod. I still want a smaller mod but just not quite as small as the VS ( even though the skin may help in that department ). I also found this one at 30% off making it just over $70 .. $76 shipped. It also has customizable firing curves... I can set it to heat up the coil quickly at a higher wattage... say 15w for 1 second and then drop to my prefered wattage say around 11w. This one is also slightly wider than 25mm but where the 510 is at is in a slight 22mm depression ( like the Hanna mods ) so I'm uncertain if I can get contact with the Subtank without the stepdown collar adapter I mentioned. This will be in on Monday the 22nd... so I'm looking forward to that.

I mentioned I'm getting two mods... This last one was selected in part by price and size since it's 26mm wide... but mostly because it's a wood box mod and I just wanted it. The one I got is the Luxyoun Unik 100W Wooden Box Mod... They actually come in 30w, 50w, 100w and 150w models and all use a single 18650 ( so sub-ohming and high watts, the battery won't last long ). The kicker... is they range from only about $57-$69 bucks... only a $12 difference between them. At least one known/trusted reviewer is giving it a pretty good review... These are available on both FastTech ( where I ordered ) and FocalEcig... mine won't ship until at least the 23-24th or so... so I won't see it until the first of next year at the earliest. While I certainly don't think I'll ever vape at close to 100w... the price differences didn't justify me getting the lower power one... and I think the 150w is just insane for a single battery... and as I first mentioned... it's a woody :D so should look really nice.

Here is Todd's review...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Thanks bro. Things at trying to get better. Slowly. As for the new items, looks like you have quite a few good deals there. I have thought about going back to a tank but I just can't bring myself to do it just yet. Still hitting this Veritas pretty hard on the ipv3.

Keep us posted on the stuff that is coming. Like I need more vapor gear lol.

Oh, and 150w on a single battery? I see that as a very bad idea. Way too many amps for a single battery IMO. Yes I know that no one vapes at 150w but just sayin lol

RandyDSok

I picked the Smok up based more on size that the other stuff... well, the customizable firing also. I've already seen reviews of their earlier release of it ( in the UK and Europe ) which mention rattly buttons ( I don't care myself about this, the Vamo was also ) and not spot on accurate outputs... since I adjust my vape to my taste, the output doesn't mean a lot either. Of course, they could have updated the firmware for the output reading issues, but I'm not certain if they did one way or the other.

The Subtank is where my biggest gain will be ( I think )... this is the one to watch for but I'll report on the others also.

Now that 100w Woody... tickles me just because of the wood :D ... but I may have other plans for it if I can bring myself to do some work. That is a big IF though... still it's something to think about.

The chipset is said to be an unannounced YiHi SX1000 ( per Todd in his review ). He mentioned that his had good output when he tested it. If I were to purchase just a board and switches... it's cost almost the same as the mod does. Getting a good Fat Daddy spring loaded 510 would be cool. There are also a ton of other switches I could get if I don't like the ones it comes with. Then get a nice chunk of whatever pretty wood, some type of metal ( brass, SS or aluminum ? ) and I think I could make an even nicer ergonomically shaped woody that would be really good looking and much nicer to hold than just a box.

We'll see about that... but it's a cool thought if I'd only put myself to the task of doing it.

trainrider06

I like that guy and his reviews of things, he seems pretty honest and up front on things he tests....he was the one that made me decide on the AGA type tanks specifically the AGA T-2, and 3 tanks. Matter of fact I am vaping off my T-2 right now....using my new Vamo V-6!

Lillyryan

Hi i would like to give up smoking in the new year so would appreciate any advice on vaping and which would be best to get?

trainrider06

Hi i would like to give up smoking in the new year so would appreciate any advice on vaping and which would be best to get?

Myself I would reccomend starting simple with vape gear.
Simple battery, and tank. The battery I would suggest something along the lines of this...
eGo-C TWIST 1000mAh MEGA manual battery

For the tank start out with this...
Buy Kanger Mini Protank 3 | Discount Coupon | Reviews
And get a pack or two of coils to go with it!
My wife uses this set up because it's simple to operate and
pretty decent working.

As far as your juice goes, that all depends on you and your preference.
Me and my wife use Boba's Bounty from She puts a drop of
Menthaul in hers, I use it straight.
If you have a vape shop nearby sample their
Juices, if not just order from online places and get their smallest
Bottles they have, and order a couple different flavor a you think you might
like.

RandyDSok

There isn't anything wrong with trainrider06's suggestions.... but I have a few alternates that I feel are better, one of which is similar but cheaper to get you started with. I'm at work right now... I'll post about those after work as well as a bunch of info to help you decide.... hopefully I won't overload you but I do want to cover a good bit of it.

RandyDSok

Ok... finally off work.

First... I looked at trainrider06's suggestion again... he overlooked mentioning you'd need an eGo style charger... they aren't much more than what he mentioned but when you add up the things he did mention ( battery, Mini Protank 3 and extra replacment heads/coils ) you end up over $56 ( the replacement coils are about $8-10 per 5 pack ) and you didn't get a atomizer with airflow control which can help in several areas. In short... you can get better for about $50 if we are talking about almost the same setup but with a few improvements.

First... let me cover some details and give some info about vaping in general. You don't have to know this but I feel it helps when you understand some of it... there is no test at the end :D

Types of e-cigs... There are about every type you can imagine and more. For some, this makes it seem confusing but it shouldn't. I'll briefly mention that I'm not going to go into the more advanced types with one exception which is going to be one of my recommendations...

-----------------------------------------------

The cigarette sized mod's or stick types... are what you'll see around a bit in convience stores ( ie 7-Elevens etc ), gas stations and even Walgreens and Walmarts for that matter ( if they are allowed to be sold in those in your area ). Some have rechargeable batteries and some are disposables. None of these are good replacements for ciggies in my opinion. They are too underpowered to provide good vapor. Trying one to see if vaping may help make be ok... but don't expect to be satisfied much by them... they can only give you an indication at best. The more accurate names for the two common sizes are 510 and 808 types... the numbers refer to their size in millimeters of their casing and connection type, just so ya know.

The ones that really start to work ok are the eGo styles, similar to the one linked earlier. These come in various battery capacities ( MAH ) and the bigger the capacity the longer you can use them before they need a recharge. Standard versions have a fixed output voltage of 3.2v-3.6v... the more voltage the more power so you can end up with a more satisfying vape.

The next step up from a standard eGo is a VV eGo type like what was linked earlier. These allow you to adjust the voltage output between about 3.2v-4.8v. When you increase the voltage.. you increase the power ( wattage ) which allows you to make more vapor and/or have a stronger or richer flavored hit. When adjusting these, you need to take the resistance ( Ω ) of the coil head you are using into account so you don't burn out the coil. Using Ohm's law will allow you to calculate what your output power is in watts.

There are also eGo types that make it a little simpler... you just adjust the wattage you want directly without having to consider the Ω of the coil as much. These are hard to find.... so I'll just leave it as a brief mention.

Then there is the next step up, and one I'd recommend to anyone even a beginner if they are serious about it... The VV/VW advanced mods. They are referred to as advanced not really because they are harder to use... just because they give you more options. In fact, I find that adjusting a VW setting much less complicated than a VV type simply because you don't need to calculate your power output... it's done for you based on the resistance of the atomizer you have on top.

Now that briefly covers the various personal vaporizer batteries... hopefully without overdoing it too much. Next are the types of atomizers that go on top of the battery, hold the e-liquid you are vaping and contains the coil and wick that is used to vaporize the e-liquid.

-----------------------------------------

The basic one is the clearomizer. They are a self contained unit that you fill with the juice you've chosen ( as with all types now ). These don't have replaceable coil heads in them but once they are used up and can't be cleaned anymore... you just toss them. These, like all atomizers I'm mentioning, will come in certain resistances... lower resistance coils will output higher wattages but also use up your batteries faster. Higher resistance coils can help your battery last longer but it also limits the power ( wattage ) output so there won't be as much vapor/flavor/strength of hit etc. Having a VV or VW mod can allow you to adjust for the resistance Ω of the coils you choose.

The next step up is like the Mini-Protank you were linked to. It's just like the basic clearomizer but it has replaceable coil heads which help keep your costs down in the long run.

Another step up from the one's like the Mini-Protank also allow you to adjust the air flow you get. You can increase the draw which increases the flavor you taste... or lessen the draw, increasing the air intake and which helps make more vapor. This is the type I'd recommend now over the Mini-Protank... Kanger makes one with a similar size called the Mini Aerotank and the flavor/vapor you get is much better in the end than the Protank version because you can adjust it to suit your own preferences more.

Then there are the more advanced types of atomizers... tanks, drippers and various others. You can learn about these later after you've found out if vaping is the direction you can go in.... In fact, with the right combination of vape supplies, there is little reason that you can't find something that works for you.

-----------------------------------------------

The last part that I'll only touch on... the e-liquid itself. These come in so many flavors, NIC levels and PG/VG ratios it's mind boggling. Trying to recommend one to someone without a good knowledge of their preferences is near impossible. I will say this... taste is subjective and everyone will have their own opinions and favorites... One person will say something tastes like crap and another will absolutely love it. If you get one you don't like... don't sweat it... there are plenty of great tasting ones out there... finding them just takes a little time.

The stuff that makes up e-juice is easier to cover than the flavors.... so I'll do that now. The base juice used in these ( besides the added flavoring ) is PG and VG. This is what is being evaporated into water vapor and carries the flavoring that is added. They don't always contain nicotine but most will since that is what most people are trying to satisfy their craving for. The PG is the thinner of the two types and carries more flavor than the VG will, it's also going to be the part that gives you more of a throat hit than VG will. VG is the thicker liquid and contributes more to the amount of vapor and how thick that vapor feels to your throat and lungs. The two most common ratios of these are 80PG/20VG or 70PG/30VG but sometimes they vary depending on the company making them.

Both PG and VG are found in many of your common household and medical stuff. They are used in medicine such as liquid capsules... as well as many other liquids you commonly use around the house like shampoo, conditioners, hand lotion and many other things. These are already FDA approved but some people can have a sensitivity to one or the other. When you first start vaping you may actually find yourself coughing more than normal... this is actually normal most of the time... The water vapor that these are vaporized into also starts breaking up the tars you've developed in your lungs. If you have other issues that you start noticing... ask around about them just to see if you have a sensitivity you were not aware of before. If so... you can switch to a more PG or VG heavy juice.

Ok... that should be a good overview of the stuff. I know there is a lot I left out but it will give you enough info to help make smarter choices that fit you better.

---------------------------------

For a basic starter set that just gets you in the door but doesn't have the things I'd recommend as much... It has a basic eGo type battery ( not VV or VW, charger and an Evod clearo that can use replaceable coil heads. This costs about $16.00

KangerTech eVod Blister Pack - Sun-Vapers.com

The next step up, and what I'd recommend instead of what trainrider06 mentioned ( it's more complete and a little cheaper ) ... it has a VV eGo battery, with a EMOW clearo that has adjustable air flow, comes with an additional 5 coil heads as well as having a charger you'll need. This costs about $50.00

Kanger EMOW Mega (Starter kit) - Sun-Vapers.com

Another kit that I really like... it has a more advanced battery that is VV/VW, the battery is a smaller height so fits in your hand better, it has a top of the line clearo tank with air flow also as well as a 5 pack of replacement coil heads, charger etc ... It costs about $80

Sun Vapers Select Starter Kit - Sun-Vapers.com

On all kits... you'll need to choose a juice to start you out with. I'd guess that a 30ml size bottle will be about equivalent to a carton of cigarettes or there abouts. At some point you'll need replacement heads that are compatible with whatever you choose... expect each head to last around a week but may last longer depending on which juice you select. Note that some juices don't clog a coil as quickly as others... so that is just something to judge it by until you know how the juice you select will be.

- - - Updated - - -

PS....

I forgot to mention something... of course :D

The various coils that both of us mentioned... each have their own voltage/wattage recommendations for them. The Kanger coils all come with a sheet that list their recommendations. Exceeding those recommendations risks you burning a coils up before it's expected lifespan. So try to not exceed those settings.

If you get a VV and/or VW mod, some people think it's harder to use than it really is... start at a low setting and adjust up until you like it... that's it... Of course, you still don't want to exceed the recommended settings for a specific coil if you can. Most are under rated, so you do have some wiggle room if needed.

When you first fill one of these... whatever you get. Let it set for a few minutes or so. This lets the juice soak in so you don't burn up the wicking. A burnt wick can't be fixed... it'll taste bad from now on.

E-liquids also can be set too high and taste burnt... if you do this, just turn down the voltage/wattage. You didn't ruin it... just turned it up too high for that particular juice or flavor.

Lillyryan

Thank you so much rdsok. That is some quite in depth stuff there. Thank you for taking the time to explain. Going to go with the sun vaper kit once Christmas is out the way. I did not realise there was so much choice out there.

Thanks again
Ryan

RandyDSok

The Kanger SubTank I got in earlier yesterday is a big winner in my book so far. ( Please note, this is only for advanced vapers with mods that have enough power to handle a 0.5Ω coil. If you are just getting into vaping, it's not for you yet. )

subtank.jpg

If you like a tight draw, it's probably not going to be for you. This one is about flavor, vapor and a lot of air flow. You are also going to need around 25w to enjoy it I suspect... thats what's doing it for me with the Our RY4 I've had in it all day. The 0.5Ω coil that comes installed in it will also require a bigger battery to run it for any length of time. I haven't tried the 1.2Ω yet... but I bet that will be just as nice and will be able to use lower amps at a lower power level as well.

The only down side is it's diameter of 25mm which won't look right on most of the mods that are 22mm. They did put a 22mm-25mm adapter with it... but then it looks a bit awkward like the eGo batteries with a decent size tank on top of them. I suspect they did it this size in order to maintain a large 6ml capacity in clearo mode and 4.2ml in RTA mode. I'd just as soon had a little less capacity and a 22mm sized tank. Perhaps some smaller diameter models are in their future although they may have to drop the RTA portion if they go to the smaller 18mm or smaller sizes.

The taste using the factory clearo type of coil is good from the get go... They are using organic cotton and I don't taste anything when I first started using it. There didn't seem to be a need for a breakin period like many coils have... even the ones I've built have a bit of one. If they don't make some smaller sizes... They do good if they move the technology they have in these coils into their Aerotank line of clearos.

It looks like it will be a bit before I use up this first coil... I really look forward to trying out the RTA deck on it later. I hope to see some of the same characteristics on the coils in the RTA with the ease of build similar to the Kayfun's that I'm used to using.

RandyDSok

Wrapping coils.... :)

I've never and still really don't have trouble wrapping coils for my RDA's and RTA's... but I still keep my eyes open for something that may make it a little easier in one way or the other.

Up until recently, I'd just use a metal rod the size I wanted, a drill bit or a jewelers screwdriver... all work well and the first tool I'll mention doesn't make it any easier.... it's just handier because all of the standard sizes are on one mandrel... I've seen these available on FT which is where I ordered mine from and other places... but now 101Vapes has them for $3 .... It fits the hand well and works nice.

coil-wrapping-tool.jpg

Then I started seeing mention of one called the Kuro Koiler ... saw several raving reviews and it really looks like it's really easy to use. In fact, it's the first one I've seen that actually looks like it makes a coil much easier than anything else I've seen to date. So I've kept my eye open on these to see when the price would start dropping... at $20-$25 for a single size it is what I consider a high dollar item and something I was unwilling to spend my money on no matter how easy it made it.

I mentioned them on another e-cig forum and several of the folks said they looked great. One said they had won one in a contest and loved it. Another user said they were going to get one because their eyesight was failing and their hands were getting shaky in their old age... it was exactly what they wanted. They came back later and said they couldn't find that one but had found a clone on eBay... So I checked them out and in fact the one I saw was even better because it came with two sizes of rods and were $15 per device. I didn't order one right away because of Christmas... and now I'm glad I didn't.

There is now a set of 3, which provides 6 sizes of rods, available on eBay under the name of Coil Winder Coil Jig for $25 .... these not only have 6 sizes of rods... but they knurled them so they'll be easier to hold onto. Mine should be in sometime between Fri 2nd through Sat 10th

Specs

*6061 aluminum
*Anodized Type II Black
*Knurling for better gripping
*Dimensions: 3.5in base, 1.25in roller
*Wire feeding hole
*Wraps 16 gauge to 30 gauge kanthal
*6 Dowel Pin Sizes:
1/16 (1.6mm)
5/64 (2.0mm)
3/32 (2.4mm)
7/64 (2.8mm)