700 Goblin Build...

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Wait wait wait NO

ikon travel adjust for the Tx made you adjust the travel adjustment to match 100 percent right? You might have ended up with 110 or 120 up and down?

Don't change that. Never touch travel adjust in the Tx after the ikon Tx setup page. It'll screw a whole lot up

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

I left TX adjustment at 100% and only adjusted in ikon..never had to touch the TX except to move throttle stick up and down when adjusting from ikon. if correct my next step is to adjust the ramp up/down and the rest, is there a baseline for that...or do I have to do a trial run in the field?

on throttle I ended up with around 900 sum on low and 1200 sum on high..I forget, but its around there. thanks for the help..i do have more settings left to do and will throw my questions out there. thanks fellas

and Tony...E-Razor! LMAO NO! it was an eraze

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You have to make sure FIRSt.. that the tx menu in IKON shows 100 percent up and 100 percent down on all controls.. Not just the throttle If you dont have that. your IKON will not work right

If your TX travel adjust 100-100 is showing a throw of 100 -100 in IKON software too then GOOD! if its not on any one of the controls please make sure you read IKON 100-100 by adjust travel adjust in the TX.. that is an extremely important step of setup

Glad you got the ESC figured out. But if you change that on your TX now, you will have to redo your pitches, throttle calibrations and everything.

Let me know if I can help any further :)

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Got all that set during the initial IKON setup. now just the ramp up/down settings I need help on and the other stuff like bailout timer etc. maybe I should move to Texas with my daughter so I can be near everyone else and not here on the island with blue skies and clear waters...HMMM! LMAO

How long til you get it up in the air?

- - - Updated - - -

Really tempted... might be looking at the 660 or 700 goblin now... will be a little further down the track, but am thinking I will probably end up with that. Such a sexy looking bird

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
How long til you get it up in the air?

- - - Updated - - -

Really tempted... might be looking at the 660 or 700 goblin now... will be a little further down the track, but am thinking I will probably end up with that. Such a sexy looking bird

I need one more batt and one more Spectrum X Sat....oh and a Go-Pro to show the maiden.

Noice!!!
Look forward to seeing the bird up in the air!!
Hopefully I end up coming across a good deal on one ;)
I don't think there are too many of them out here though sadly

This is true. Usually with me at the wrong time too hahaha
Now it's time for me to be prepared for the deal when it comes around haha
Look forward to seeing you're flights Anthony. Over that nice clear blue water!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
This is true. Usually with me at the wrong time too hahaha
Now it's time for me to be prepared for the deal when it comes around haha
Look forward to seeing you're flights Anthony. Over that nice clear blue water!

LOL...over, not me but these airplane guys do it. we actually have a few rc dive sites here. LMAO they are nuts, bunch of retired men with nothing better to do with their money.

hahaha Yeah I'm not sure i'd be game enough to do it with my heli, but certainly a plane I'd do it with.
I want a floatplane, something like an Ikon 5 or a Catalina that I can use on land or on water.
Look forward to seeing the pics Anthony

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
So I got a set of batt's now and going to maiden this weekend with one SAT, I should be fine if I only hover and stay in distance. field test and adjustment here I come.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Thanks fellas, excited my self...I asked a fella flyier to borrow and vid my Maiden for me... LOL working on my tail bug i have at the moment. it seems to be twitchy when giving her left/right movement. mechanics are all good it just some tweeking in program i need to mess with. :bolt: off to the field tomorrow

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Successful maiden fellas!:yahoo: once my friend uploads the vid i will post it. This thing is freaking insane, at 1/4 stick this badboy want's to go. GABA the IKON Gov gave me probs so i had to field program the ESC which is just fine. I will check back on the issues on IKON gov, at work at the moment lol..oh and another thing.. nervs and shakin at the same time is not a good combo fellas and to top it off i am learning to pinch the sticks. WHEW! :bolt:

Top Bottom