700 Goblin Build...

Westy

LEGEND
WICKED! listen to that pent up power that beast has! You should have put your hand out to show us how much you were trembling! ha ha..... NICE JOB .... what a thing of beauty! Lovin i!

Keep em coming I want to see all the flights!

How many runs will she do before the transmission gear train is bedded in? 4 or 5 flights?

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Awesome ! I have come down with major jealousy! Beautiful bird n nice work breaking her in

Thanks Jonathan..Still trying other program presets to get the feel that I want for the bird, but so far so good.

- - - Updated - - -

WICKED! listen to that pent up power that beast has! You should have put your hand out to show us how much you were trembling! ha ha..... NICE JOB .... what a thing of beauty! Lovin i!

Keep em coming I want to see all the flights!

How many runs will she do before the transmission gear train is bedded in? 4 or 5 flights?

LOL...I didn't need to show you fellas my hand, you couldn't hear the tail shaking every now and then..LMAO. as for the break-in some say just a few flights. IDK

Tony

Staff member
Bird looks good. Something wicked wrong with the audio though, and I'm not talking about the wind lol.

Westy

LEGEND
I just cant wait to speed test mine! ahahha .... But Alas .... it will have to wait a few weeks more due to Postal from the Globe ... trying to find their way to the bottom of the earth

Westy

LEGEND
yep ... we even get the massive OZONE hole from the rest of the worlds polluting antics..... must be just about to flush soon surely .... and we will all be sucked down :)

Yep that's what they all say lol
Nah your goblin will save us haha
If it sounds half as beefy as Anthony's you will stop earths rotation!

Top Bottom