600 Goblin 570 ordered

Lee

No internet in our house until next week.
I hope the next update will be with the Goblin in my hands :D

Lee

I didn't want to skimp with this build.
I just spent another $400 on Motor ESC and BEC. I feel faint LOL
Scorpion 4025 550KV (going 12S oh yeh!!!)
CC Edge 80HV ESC
And a 20A CC BEC (which i just sold one with my 600 DOH!!!)

I need to lie down now.

murankar

Staff member
Man that's going to be sweet. What's left to get, tail servo? Will that be a bk AS well?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

Lee

Man that's going to be sweet. What's left to get, tail servo? Will that be a bk AS well?

Yep BK tail servo. Speed is 0.03 !!!!! super fast
It was ordered with the cyclics. But i had to get it from Amain as Helidirect was out of stock.
After paying, I went in search of motor and esc. Found Flying hobbies had what i wanted plus they had the servos :(
I could have got everything from one place and saved a bunch on postage.
But Flying hobby website was down when i last looked. Oh well its all on its way from various places around the globe :D
Waiting to decide what batteries to get. I need 3000mah 6S. Its my birthday in May so I know what i'll be asking for. :D

cml001

The rjx & bk servos... Aren't they the same just rebranded? Look the same.. Specs the same.

murankar

Staff member
I believe they are. If I recall that's what Bert said on rchn.

pvolcko

Bert claimed there were some tweaks to the gearing, but I doubt it. Just different sticker, I'm sure.

cml001

Let us kno how they roll Lee... I can afford mks for my 450... Push'n it on a full size servo... I'm hope'n these aligns on the 550 r good... The ones that came on the 450 were terrible!

xokia

Let us kno how they roll Lee... I can afford mks for my 450... Push'n it on a full size servo... I'm hope'n these aligns on the 550 r good... The ones that came on the 450 were terrible!
For the 450 get Turnigy 306G HV servos. One thing HK got right these are fantastic servos.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
My RJX seem to operate well. I did have to use spacers on both sides of the mounting tabs, not sure if that means anything regarding case height/machining, etc. However, the geometry of the servos and swash links is good. (excuse my terminology).

Top Bottom