600 Goblin 570 ordered

murankar

Staff member
That is one hell of a bad deal. I hope there is resolution to this problem.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Unfortunately its just a lottery. Customs just watch the parcels going through and say, "yes, no, yes, no". Sometimes your lucky, sometimes not.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Annoyed! I'de be down right pissed!!! But, I guess there's nothing you can do about it but pay up and go about your day......what a bad deal, man! Sorry you were done that way!

Lee

As soon as this thing takes off, all thought of tax and delays and customs will been blown away. :D

Graham Lawrie

yup:) same as me:) I had similar one with Savox from USA, mega cheap deal:) customs got it and I ended up paying more that if I bought it in UK:( its just a gamble:)

Tony

Staff member
Just saw Bert Kammerer laying the smack on a 570. I would post the video here, but he almost tanked it and the cameraman said some choice words lol.

murankar

Staff member
Down load it and place a few beeps in it and then post, lol. Oh wait we can't, oh well.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

pvolcko

yeha I saw that one. Zero bog on that flight. And it was a ripping flight. 12S on a 570. thought he was going to fly it to pieces.

Lee

Pinion has arrived. Batteries are charging.
Going to run a pack through without blades to bed everything in.
Then I'll run through the screws, make sure they are all tight.
Then I hope that Saturday should be calm for a first hover.
I will post the maiden, but it will only be hovering in front of me for a full pack.

Top Bottom