Get Val On The Getner

RandyDSok

I should have kept my mouth ( fingers ) shut... the rotation is getting a little stronger now. It has also started more NE again.

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately, I took a direct hit by that hail core. Thankfully however, the storm rapidly weakened and we only got up to nickle size hail. The tornado threat for my storm is pretty much nothing, it has gusted out. But, a new hail core has formed and is again heading towards me. And then there is the large storm SW of me that is heading my direction... I guess I only got one day off this week lmao.

I was hoping for more because I really need to get into the garden and pull more dirt up to the rows so they don't get washed out. With this heavy rain, we may lose up to 50% of our garden...

Tony

Staff member
The second hail core missed me by less than a mile. It too is kind of weakening, but would have been strong if it hit me. It's due east of me right now. So now, I sit here and wait to see what the next storm does...

Tony

Staff member
Right now that storm has an impressive inflow notch. Nice little couplet on radar as well.

murankar

Staff member
Yalls storms need to chill the freak out. I. Would love to have some nice days hear. You guys drain the power from the storms then we get the weaker version. Its also keeping the temps lower than normal.

Tony

Staff member
It's all about atmospheric conditions. It's rare for you guys to get what we get down here. But you are right, they need to chill lol. This has been a very active year to say the least.

RandyDSok

It doesn't look like "chill" will happen tomorrow either. The SPC has just shifted the hot zone to the east side of Oklahoma instead.

Top Bottom