Get Val On The Getner

Tony

Staff member
lmao, I will be up yet again tonight watching this line that is in the texas panhandle. It has already had multiple tornado warnings on it, and it feels pretty moist outside when you go out there. So yea, no time to relax just yet lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Val just got hit by a tornado in Guymon. Scared Amy to death. They were live on facebook when it hit. They heard a roar, then the wind kicked in. Very impressive.

RandyDSok

I'm sort of torn...

On one hand... a watched pot never boils... So does that mean if I watch the radar, that we won't get tornadoes? .... LMAO

... or Just going to sleep to help make up for the last few late nights of watching storms. :dizzy:

Tony

Staff member
You could probably sleep safe tonight. If they do make it to us, it's going to be quite a while.

RandyDSok

I've had the radar going for some time now... and will likely stay up to see what's going to happen...

... and I'm doing a bit of work also since Computex is now streaming the AMD intro

Tony

Staff member
They did their GPU a while back and talked about Ryzen 3 a bit. What are they unveiling on this one? Or was this pre-recorded?

RandyDSok

Time to once again start watching the weather here in central Oklahoma. They've issued a tornado watch to last until 10pm and a severe storm warning was just issued in SW Ok by Fredrick.

RandyDSok

I've texted Tony already and attempted calling him. Since he hasn't gotten back yet, I suspect he may be trying to get the lawn mowed before the storms moves into his area. He probably has about 1 1/2 hr or less, so he has time to get things done. If he is outside as I suspect, he knows there are things happening. About a 1/2 hr ago or so, I was seeing some mammatus clouds, while they aren't directly related to tornadoes, they do often hang out with them... :)

RandyDSok

Tony just texted me back... he's watching it already :)

... Oh, currently the primary threat will be hail unless something changes.

Top Bottom