450 DX6i and TREX 450 PRO V2 3GX

Tony

Staff member
The DX8 is absolutely worth it IMO. I don't know if I would trust it with only one satellite Rx. I'm sure it will work, but there is a small window where it will not get a signal. It's unlikely, but with a $500 heli, I would not trust it over a $40 Rx.

As for the signature, I have disabled this function until the members reach 50 posts. Reason being is new members were coming in, putting a link to other sites in their sites and only making one or two posts. Just enough to get the link out there. We don't allow free advertising here on the forum and removing the signature permissions from new members for a period of 50 posts has stopped all of these issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

flysolo

Ok, when i read the introduction for new members it said something like put your real name in the signature. Felt so stupid that i cold not find it. No problem!

Tony

Staff member
I forgot all about that thread. I will try to find it and remove it or edit it. That thread was created before this forum went live over a year ago.

Top Bottom