450 Derek's and Dustins Blade 450 3D Arrangement

Derek

That's bloody ridiculous Derek, can't you ring someone... Would have been quicker on a push bike..

Dustin has called the Post Office and all they told him is that "it's in transit." It would have been faster to ship the helicopter to you, in the UK, and then have you ship it to me. I just can't believe this!!!

Derek

I got a text message from Dustin today saying that he checked on the progress of his package and he said that the package should be, finally, on its way to me. That's awesome news!!!

I checked my mail today and there is a box at my door. So....finally, after 13 days, Dustin's helicopter has made it's way to me. Although I'm very glad that it finally got here, I just can't believe that it took that long to get here. Hobby King's shipping is faster than that.

I have explained to Dustin that I have to work both tonight and tomorrow night so I won't get to work on his helicopter until this weekend but I am off Friday-Sunday, so I should be able to work on it then.

Derek

I still have to work tonight but I'll be off all weekend. I do plan on getting some flying done throughout the weekend but I'll do an unboxing video and I'm really hoping to get this 450 working for Dustin.

concept30

Yea I paid $10 dollars for shipping, i think thats why it took so long, never again
D/R & EXPO
AILE 0 70% + 15%
ELEV 1 100% INH
RUDD 1 100% INH

SWASH MIX

AILE + 60%
ELEV - 60%
PITCH + 6%

concept30

awesome Video, dont get a whole frame, just super glue it, doing the whole frame thing is way to much work, i dont remember if I tighting down the shaft or not, in the little bag are one part for the trainning gear, and the rest should be for the belt to connect to the helicopter body. Thanks again buddy

wolfman76

The yellow thing with the plugs on the side of the frame is the main control module for most likely a gtpower led light system for heli or plane I have the same lighting system on my redtail p-51

concept30

Thanks Derek, sorry for your hard work on my 450, I should have fixed everything before sending it to you, i never thought that the tail hub was bent thats crazy, i cant believe i missed that, GOOD EYE Derek

Last edited:

Derek

It's no problem dude! And yes, the tail rotor hub is pretty wonky. I'm sure that's a contributing factor to the shakiness.

Don't worry though! We'll get it worked out. I've got some errands to run today and I'll hit the hobby shop this afternoon.

concept30

This is so awesome, thanks man, didnt think my 450 3d was so messed up, i dont remember is shaking, I know im being funny but you should give me the beastx you have hehe, just puting in a little funny in here, but Thanks so much Derek, alot of people has help me out on here so much, gyro from toni, derek taken my heli and not giving it back (ha just kiding) I just wish I would have seen everything and fixed it so Derek wouldnt have so much on his Plate.

Derek

It's really no problem, Dustin! Honestly, the only reason why I have so much on my plate right now is because I can't have 'just one' project going. I always have 5-6 projects going at the same time, lol.

No worries though! We're just waiting on the other parts to come in and then we'll begin the reassembly.

Derek

Nice work Derek. Quite a bit to fix then, it will be a new heli when your finished with it..

Thanks Tony! There were quite a few bent or broken pieces on Dustin's helicopter. No worries though. I've got the rest of the parts ordered and they should be here on Thursday/Friday of this week. Then we'll start the reassembly.

Thanks Tony! There were quite a few bent or broken pieces on Dustin's helicopter. No worries though. I've got the rest of the parts ordered and they should be here on Thursday/Friday of this week. Then we'll start the reassembly.

That's the best part, when you've got all the bits and putting everything back together. I'll be doing that very soon with the heli I got off Treff..

Looking forward to seeing the progress on Dustin's...

Top Bottom